[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've got 40 bucks to spend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: FAR-CRY-4.jpg (467 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
FAR-CRY-4.jpg
467 KB, 1920x1080
Shadow of mordor or farcry 4? Or make another suggestion. I've already got bloodborne and TW3, where do I go from here?
>>
300 copies of Bad Ratz
>>
Finished shadow of mordor and enjoyed it. Couldn't bring myself to finish FC4. So i'd recommend that.
>>
>>320616567
This dude knows whats up, dump the codes in this thread
>>
Shadow of mordor you nigger . If youve.played FC3 youve played FC4.
>>
Get NBA2k16 so you can be a white guy or Asian guy with a black twin sister and black mom and dad who grew up in Harlem. Also the first season is 8 games and not about you and is in fact about your best friend because Spike Lee is a hack.
>>
>>320616524
If you really really liked FC3 for some reason you should probably go with FC4 since it's the same game.
Otherwise SoM is the objectively better game.
>>
How's the gunplay in FC4? Is it satisfying? I might be willing to play Farcry 3,5+ if the gunplay has been changed at all.
>>
Far Cry 4

SoM is basically BamHam with swords, and it just feels boring. The sole unique feature (Nemesis system) only comes into play if you die more than once, and the combat is easy enough that you shouldn't.

Far Cry 4, while it does play a lot like 3, does have enough unique stuff to differentiate itself and becomes a direct upgrade on 3.

>gyrocopters for more dynamic entries
>mountain terrain for more verticality
>new enemies that can't be permatracked
>stealth missions in the upper Himalayas
>main villain who doesn't die at the 2/3rds mark and get replaced by a generic euroscrub
>more weapons that feel more balanced
>Shangri-La

The only part that isn't better is the protagonist, who's pretty much a silent character, but even then that's a small niggle.
>>
You can get both for that much right now
>>
>>320616524
both single player games.
i would go shadow or mordor because its like asscreed but more fun with the nemesis system they shilled.

pirate it final answer
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.