[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So with the success of episode 7, when can we expect a new rogue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91 KB, 1536x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91 KB, 1536x900
So with the success of episode 7, when can we expect a new rogue squadron video game
>>
EA has an exclusive contract with Disney for Star Wars-licensed games. For the next 10 years.

Some things should better stay dead.
>>
Doubtful since Factor 5 are long dead. I wish though. I suppose EA could try, but I don't know what dev they'd put on it. I mean, they technically have the resources to track down every Factor 5 employee and have them build a new studio for it, but that seems very unlikely and unrealistic.
>>
File: 1449438542268.gif (447 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1449438542268.gif
447 KB, 500x333
>>320610437
>>
>Ep 8
>The NOT EMPIRE is building another NOT THE DEATHSTAR for the 4TH TIME
>Seriously guys its 4 real now
>And it will have a SNOW SEQUENCE WITH WALKERS and another LUKE I AM YOUR FA- no wait HAN I AM YOUR SON and then somebody gets carbonitized and taken by a bounty hunter awhile Fem Skywalker trains with a mythical Jedi Master in a swamp- no wait- an isle.

Can't go wrong, it's a proven fucking formula.
>>
>>320610437
>Exclusive contract

holy shit. Sometimes I wonder how EA can get away with it. Did Disney not just CHECK what people think of EA?
>>
>>320610528
>I don't know what dev they'd put on it
It'd be Dice. If not Dice proper, then some shitty studio they're calling Dice, akin to Visceral and Bioware before them.

>>320610634
No, they just CHECKED the CHECK EA gave them.
>>
>>320610303
Star wars battle pod senpai
>>
>>320610634
>Did Disney not just CHECK what people think of EA?

It doesn't matter. The majority of people who buy video games aren't "informed consumers", they're people that buy games that they saw on TV.

Plus, EA can reliably churn out games that sell millions of copies, they're a good partner for the franchise just in terms of making silly amounts of cash.
>>
>>320610778
Disney can churn out serious amounts of movies too.

Disney and EA are the same thing.

The Dark Side won.
>>
>>320610613

Doesn't Han die though?
>>
EA has exclusive rights from now until nearly forever. We won't get anything but AAA shooters and adventure games.
>>
>>320610634
They checked EA sales.
>>
>>320610613
Who will the mystical swamp Jedi be though?

>TFW its old ass Mace Windu
>>
success of episode 7?
>>
>>320610880
There was never a fight in the first place.
Goddamn Lucas made sure of that when he signed all the toy moneys for himself.
>>
WE GOTTA BUY MORE TIME
>>
>>320610613
I'm hoping that, much like the original New Hope, the sequels open up the world building more.

FTA was by the books, but now JJ has done it he can have more freedom for other things
>>
>>320610303
>So with the success of episode 7
Is it already out? I'm not planning on watching it.
>>
>>320611116
It's Luke you buffoon.
>>
>>320615093
It's literally a remake of ANH.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.