[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>our game is dying >let's put a price tag on it What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-12-18_17-04-27.jpg (159 KB, 948x653) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-18_17-04-27.jpg
159 KB, 948x653
>our game is dying
>let's put a price tag on it
What were they thinking?
>>
was it free before?
>>
>>320610003
It was subscription based before, I think they wanted to keep the old player and give them the game for free.
>>
Haven't played it in like a year, but if I already have it through Steam is it still free?
>>
>>320610182
yeah it was
>>320610338
no it's not
>>
>>320610338
If you had it on steam before it went buy2play, then you have it. If you only played the web version you're shit out of luck.
>>
>>320610503
u sure about that ?
if so, my bad
>>
>>320610338
It's free for you if you've launched QL through steam previously.
>>
>>320610003
>wanting a competitive fps to be free

There's already a tonne of hackers
>>
>>320610739
I have played quake live pretty actively this year and I have played duel against hacker only once this year.
>>
>Increased playercount since the patch
>hosted servers
>no forced loadout craps on FFA
>mods and custom maps

Why is this a bad thing? And no, "but i wanz free stuff, fuck the system rite guyz" Doesn't count.
>>
>>320610590
this is true mate, i got it before price tag when it just got on steam and have it now still
>>
>>320611335
that mean i can still play it then...
that's a fucking good news, thank you
>>
>>320611114
>Increased playercount since the patch
I would say it's the same or less.
Sure it looks like there are lot of servers with players but at least for me the server browser that should have players but in reality it's empty.

>no forced loadout craps on FFA
Yeah but before the max player count was 8 for most servers, now every fucking ffa server has 10+ players. It's fucking retarded.

>>>mods and custom maps
Fuck modded servers.
I wish people would play some other maps because it feels like 50% of the games I play are on campsground
>>
id actually made the right decision. The game is free if you had the steam version and if you didn't, you could just email them.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.