[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come no one liked Killzone 3? I thought it was rather good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: villains_KZ3.jpg (34 KB, 600x271) Image search: [Google]
villains_KZ3.jpg
34 KB, 600x271
How come no one liked Killzone 3?
I thought it was rather good.
>>
I still play online every now and then (with brazilians mostly). KZ 2 had a fantastic final battle in Visari's palace. KZ 3 was shorter and ended with no final battle.
>>
Thanks for reminding me these two retards existed OP
>>
>>320608574
>Tfw you hit Radec once with a flamethrower and he just spends the rest of the time screaming and teleporting while he burns to death
>>
>>320608383
Is shadowfall dead online?
>>
>>320608383
I haven't played the games, like the cutscenes.

My people, sons and daughters of /v/, For many years we've been a broken board.
>>
>>320608768
It's the best selling PS4 game as far as I'm aware so I doubt it
>>
I just hate how God awful the story was >Earth just leaves t he m for dead
>Vektans can breath on Helghan just fine
>Nobody follows orders
>Rico was never killed off even though fans hated him in the first game.
>Hakha and Luger never mentioned again can't use their play style have to play it like COD

The first had great ideas they dropped for a shit COD clone in space.
>>
File: 1448923495491.png (490 KB, 600x850) Image search: [Google]
1448923495491.png
490 KB, 600x850
>>320608383
Those god tier openings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGy6SEEXcJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hudc7npDjdA
>>
>>320608574
>KZ 2 had a fantastic final battle in Visari's palace.
So much Nope.jpg!
The fight with radec was utter shit. and then the fucker kills himself, instead of extorting himself to death to protect visari.

And then rioc kills visari.

The gist is, KZ was a not good game with a terrible story, and a shit ending that retarded to the max.
>>
>>320608768
everything is unlocked from start so i sold it after five minutes in game, all weapons unlocked and everything else in mp so i would avoid lad
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.