[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck is there no thread about this Kingdom Hearts trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (479 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
479 KB, 640x1136
Why the fuck is there no thread about this

Kingdom Hearts trailer drops TODAY
>>
Most people have the emotional capacity to move beyond kingdom hearts. That's the only reason I can see why nobody but you cares
>>
can they just drop the awful story and just do cool disney levels instead
>>
Because it's sony exclusive. Fuck off and come back when they announce it for PC.
>>
>>320604952

Start up that petition.
>>
>>320604580
I thought it was tomorrow. Oh well.
>>
Where's my trailer

>>320604952
lel it definitely coming to xbox why it's not going to WiiU/NX though I'll never know
>>
>>320605000
I wish they'd finally ban you from /v/. I don't know how many times more sonyggers have to get banned, not get a sticky for their press conferences and be voted as worst fanbase on this board until they catch up that nobody here likes them.
>>
>>320605121

Stay triggered, I own a PC too.
>>
>>320605121
head to r/nintendo for all your hugbox needs
>>
>>320605226
>muh nintendo boogeyman

Literally everyone except other sonyggers hate you and you know it.
>>
>>320604580
>Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer
>Star Wars comes out today

Search your feelings. You know what this means.
>>
>>320604826
*tips serated edge fedora"
>>
In all honesty, I don't even like Disney but the gameplay for the Kingdom Hearts games is pretty damn satisfying
>>
>>320605294
cry more bitch nigga
we're never leaving /v/
>>
>>320605119
>lel it definitely coming to xbox
At this point I wonder. There's been no word about it since forever and Xbox is basically dead in Japan and SE has complete focus on PS4 as the console platform.
>>
>>320605651
true but it wasn't announced as an exclusive, they have nothing to gain from making it one
>>
>>320605940
Well I guess it would make people sway more towards PS4 where almost all of their games are.
>>
People still want more Kingdom Hearts? 1&2 were fine but it's shit since then.
>>
>>320605301
Han solo dies by kylo his son search your feelings.
>>
>>320606569
Underrated meme opinions desu senpai

Did you know CoM was between 1&2? Amazing, isn't it?
>>
Kingdom Hearts is 2edgy4u DARKNESS!! bullshit. I'm amazed that it ever got popular on here because it was hated for years.
>>
>>320607505
And with one statement you proved that you have not touched the games :-^)
>>
File: Nomura Japan Expo.jpg (125 KB, 1023x1228) Image search: [Google]
Nomura Japan Expo.jpg
125 KB, 1023x1228
>>320604580

probably because KH is for retarded furry teenagers who shop at Hot Topic.
>>
>>320607943
It's funny you say that because I played 1, Chain of Memories (GBA only) and 2 in my adolescent years, but only deluded fanboys and fujoshis still exist as players of the series, and will vehemently deny anything wrong with the series and accuse anyone else that speaks badly of the series at all that they just haven't played it.

But you can never be wrong, can you? Idiot.
>>
>>320607505
>2edgy4u DARKNESS!! bullshit
This is a disney game where you go visit the little mermaid and sing a song with her
>>
>>320608419
But you made a false statement. It's not 2edgy in the slighter or is it that much about Darkness beyond the usual Darkness vs Light and balance with all things.

>but only deluded fanboys and fujoshis still exist as players of the series
Good for you to make such unfound statements

>and will vehemently deny anything wrong with the series and accuse anyone else that speaks badly of the series at all that they just haven't played it.
Considering, like I said, you made a false statement it's perfectly justified to call you out on not playing it.
>>
>>320608583
>>320608419
Hell, it even makes a point that you can be consumed by both Darkness AND Light and being consumed by them is a bad thing.
>>
>>320608125
>he doesn't enjoy having fun with his friends
>>
File: nomura m 3.jpg (67 KB, 776x671) Image search: [Google]
nomura m 3.jpg
67 KB, 776x671
>>320608881

>his friends
>implying a solo JRPG enables friendship

nigga, I played FFXI during its heyday, a game where you couldn't even gain a simple level without dragging 5 people into it

Kingdom Hearts is some embarrassing shit. Nomura should be demoted to monster designer and banned from every other activity.
>>
>>320609097
>Kingdom Hearts is some embarrassing shit. Nomura should be demoted to monster designer and banned from every other activity.
What a whole load of nothing.
>>
File: gafgarion card.png (1 MB, 669x1200) Image search: [Google]
gafgarion card.png
1 MB, 669x1200
>>320609257

I agree, that's an accurate way to describe Nomura's design skills and artistic sensibilities when he's off his managerial leash.

If only someone like Sakaguchi, Matsuno, or Tanaka were there to choke the leash on the doggie in order to make an actually-fucking-good game. After Nomura is choked, maybe the same leash could be used to choke Toriyama to death for being a waifu-worshipping imbecile.
>>
>>320608583
No statement I made is unfounded. KH1 makes a gigantic deal out of darkness with Ansem's heartless and Riku being a bitchy teenager because the keyblade chose his dopey friend instead of him. The greater part of the fanbase exists on deviantart and fanfiction. You cannot deny that. If you do, you're admitting to being part of the cringe.
>>
>>320609430
>Sakaguchi
Bait harder, brother.

If anyone needs a leash, it's him.

>>320609535
While KH1 had bigger part on darkness but at the same time it showed that Riku was able to fight it because of his strong heart. Either way, making KH1 to be the whole story when KH1 was supposed to be one off but grew to be popular.

Your statement remains unfounded as the series is neither focused on darkness nor edgy.

You're just using buzzwords and making irrelevant statements which have nothing to do with the games on the side.
>>
>all this bait anons are biting
C'mon guys you know better than this.

Any ways, I'm more curious what's going on with 0.8 than 3 at the moment, the screenshot we saw of it wasn't exactly the best looking compared to 3. So I wonder how much it changed or how it looks in motion.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.