[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>LOL WOMEN ARE SUCH STRONG AND TAKE ACTION ASS KICKERS (ESPECIALLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>LOL WOMEN ARE SUCH STRONG AND TAKE ACTION ASS KICKERS (ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY'RE LESBIANS)
>LOL MEN ARE SO STUPID AND INCOMPETENT

Why is this allowed? I thought Telltale had better writers than that.
>>
Tales from the borderlands proves they have good writers. The problem is, it's minecraft, so it has to be as shit as possible
>>
what were you expecting
>>
>>320601375
Pretty sure that chick gets captured in the first episode.
>>
This has been a trope in all types of media since long before your parents were born.

>Most women are serious, intelligent and not meant to be funny.
>Most men are funny brutes.

Also fuck you, I liked this. But then I've never played the original Minecraft.

>>320601568
You get to choose between helping her or black knight. The one you don't help is taken by the monster. and comes back in the third episode
>>
She had a constant smug as fuck look on her face when she's first introduced.
>>
>>320601375
>Implying this isn't the work of a 13 years old intern
>Implying telltale ever had good writers.
>>
>>320601697
She's definitely one of the two characters I'm going to kill off if I get a chance.

>If you need me, you know where to find me.
>But we don't know where to find you.
>*Exactly*.

And that Lucas guy. Same guy who voiced Luke in TWD and still the biggest faggot traitor character, going all Gollum on me for carrying the amulet.
>>
File: ha ha NO.jpg (64 KB, 390x629) Image search: [Google]
ha ha NO.jpg
64 KB, 390x629
>>320601490
Well they had, until they brought Burch on board and the quality plummeted faster the Russian oil price.
>>
>>320602041
He only wrote a couple of scenes and they're easy to spot since they're all about LGBT stuff, I'm not joking.

Tales from the Borderlands was great.
>>
>>320601690
Aside from the looks, this has nothing to do with minecraft, mostly because minecraft is just a sandbox game
>>
>>320601375
The only reason why there are so many lesbians in western games is because male gamers can't relate to straight women
>>
File: Nothing to laugh about.jpg (128 KB, 549x685) Image search: [Google]
Nothing to laugh about.jpg
128 KB, 549x685
>>320602129
>only a couple of scenes
>everything involving handsome Jack and Fiona from ep3 forward
>advisor on the story and the one who convinced them that Rhys should be even more of a punching bag because he was a white male
>>
>>320602272
Because men can somehow better relate to 42 year-old barren, unloved women who will die alone surrounded by cats?
>>
>>320602164
So where does all the hate come from then? This plays like a normal Telltale game, except kid-friendly, with Minecraft graphics and "crafting".

I don't see anything bad about it. Granted, I don't see a lot of good either (uninspired voice acting, flat story, friendship saves the day, etc.) but it's okay. Much better than TWD Season 2 and Game of Thrones.

>>320602336
Again, the trope that the man is the funny one and the woman is the cold, calculated smartass is as old as both your parents combined. Female characters RARELY add comic relief to a story. Honestly, I'd think feminists should look into this a bit.

Also Burch does a good job writing Jack, because Jack is just an asshole who never goes LGBT mode.
>>
>>320602426
Not in real life of course, but in video games, lesbian characters are just hotblooded men with vaginas
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.