[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the difference?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (235 KB, 542x542) Image search: [Google]
image.png
235 KB, 542x542
What's the difference?
>>
>>320590416
The right one might return some of your money.
>>
File: 1429863498536.jpg (258 KB, 694x832) Image search: [Google]
1429863498536.jpg
258 KB, 694x832
>>320590625
>>
Playing a well made fps is way more fun then pulling a lever.
But yea, that's about it.
>>
>>320591365
Destiny is not well made. From top of my head, here is Destiny problems: huge penalty to hipfire even if your hipfire aim is great because you played Halo a lot you will still be handicapped and will have to use ADS; guns so big they take up to 1/3 of the screen; sprint that randomly refuses to activate; no auto-sprint; every weapon except rocket launcher is the same hit-scan shit; hidden cool-downs on slide or blink; unintuitive barely working slide that was still left in the game for some reason, even worse: to execute this unintuitive and barely working slide you have to chain it with barely working sprint, pressing right stick is uncomfortable enough but in Destiny you have constantly spam it because sprint randomly shuts down or refuses to activate, and fuck no recent patch didn't fix shit, they lied again.
>>
>>320592630
it's fun though so fuck off m8.

>waiting to pounce
>>
I bought it recently, all the dlc including preorder dlc and 3 months of PS+ for 35€. How bad did I fuck up?
>>
>>320590625
well played thread over
>>
File: trump_fox_news_201508081.jpg (101 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
trump_fox_news_201508081.jpg
101 KB, 620x465
>>320592765
>its fun
So are slot machines
>>
>>320592815
I liked it.
TTK is fun
>>
>>320592630
You have some actual valid points in there but
>huge penalty to hipfire
Unless you're trying specifically for headshots you'd have to be a literal retard to not hit something with hipfire
>sprint that randomly refuses to activate
Interesting that you mentioned cooldowns later but failed to realize there is a sprint cooldown
>hidden cooldowns
So... practice? Like any normal person would?
>barely working slide, complaints about a sequence of buttons
The slide works fine, and is honestly so easy to pull off I can only assume you're just not used to using a controller.
>>
File: Paca well done.jpg (7 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
Paca well done.jpg
7 KB, 250x236
>>320590625
>>
>>320592947
If you find slot machines fun I feel sorry for you.
>>
File: Titanfall Movement Example.webm (2 MB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
Titanfall Movement Example.webm
2 MB, 426x240
>>320592630
Completely agree. Titanfall absolutely smokes Destiny. It's an absolute blunder that Destiny still hasn't implemented an autosprint option like Titanfall has.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.