[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a better weapon? Mag-Charger is a railgun, which means that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Mag-Charger.jpg (47 KB, 609x383) Image search: [Google]
Mag-Charger.jpg
47 KB, 609x383
Name a better weapon? Mag-Charger is a railgun, which means that it can shoot through walls with the use of a special thermal scope that can view enemies through any walls.
>>
Whats with all the TS threads today?
>>
game?
>>
so they ripped off red faction?
>>
>>320583835
Our time has come again..

From the depths of 2005, We rise again to fight the endless time war against the Timesplitters.
>>
The Railgun from Red Faction 2.

>semi automatic
>multishot magazine
>scope thru walls
>scope puts reticles on center mass of targets
>one shot reduces enemies to gibs

Thank god the movment speed was fast enough to keep it from being unfairly rapey.
>>
>>320583889
TimeSplitters future perfect.
>>
>>320584094
thanks
>>
I dunno, it still had a pretty unsatisfying shot. I was more into the SBP500 and Dispersion Gun.
>>
>>320584212
Agreed both were cool weapons.
>>
Game had godlike gunplay, conventional weapons were my favorite.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>320584069

I think 90% of all sleepovers I had were pulling all-nighters and playing splitscreen RF2.

Was an amazingly fun semi-arena shooter. Had one of the best weapon selections of any game at the time.
>>
>>320584346
Although, I agree with you on many parts of that. I still like red faction 1 more because of its destructible terrain.

Red faction 2, Lacked that a lot.
>>
File: 1450297894718.jpg (56 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1450297894718.jpg
56 KB, 500x375
>>320584416
My buddy and I used to spend forever digging pits for the bots on Warlords, and trying to tunnel to the top of the map. The geomod system was a cool little bit of wizardry for the engine at the time, too bad it didn't get especially utilized in campaign aside from "door stuck, tunnel around".

I found RF2 to be an all around better shooter in gameplay terms, even if geomod barely made an appearance and the story and atmosphere lost all their grim seriousness in favor of a more cartoony approach.

The multiplayer was top fucking tier, you could even have a good time against bots.
>>
That gun from Perfect Dark that could shoot through walls, auto target, and one hit kill.
>>
Certainly a lot of timesplitters threads today.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.