[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: well.jpg (637 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
637 KB, 1280x720
WEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
>>320578335
HIS NAME'S FRANK
>>
>>320578486
he's covered wars you know
>>
>>320578335
Gone Guru all day every day
>>
>>320578335

IT'S THE
>>
can I get a link to this scene? I want to see what this shitty meme is about but I have no idea what part of dead rising its from
>>
File: dion.jpg (109 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
dion.jpg
109 KB, 306x306
>>320578335
I'M THE TYPE OF GUY WHO WILL NEVER SETTLE DOWN

WHERE PRETTY GIRLS ARE WELL, YOU KNOW THAT I'M AROUND

I KISS 'EM AND I LOVE 'EM CAUSE TO ME THEY'RE ALL THE SAME

I HUG 'EM AND I SQUEEZE 'EM, THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW MY NAME
>>
>>320579676
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO5IuSi2ZkA
>>
File: ..jpg (118 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
118 KB, 640x480
>>320579873
thanks mate
>>
>>320580192
They're notable because they spawn very early in the game, they spawn in the place you will travel through quite a lot throughout the game, they're usually a pain in the ass to kill, and when you do kill them they respawn.
>>
ITS THE BIIIIIIIIIIIG SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
>>
File: its the big show.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
its the big show.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
>>320580703
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.