[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nearly done with most of my second episodes in the worlds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 341x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 341x431
>Nearly done with most of my second episodes in the worlds
>Only Drive Form upgrade I have for Sora is the first high jump you get at level three Valor Form

Is this a bad idea to continue the game like this? I've never really used Drive Forms that much.
>>
>not leveling Drives
What's wrong with you

You'll never get past Cavern of Remembrance like that
>>
>>320573559
Yes, your growth abilities are you most valuable abilities. Notably Dodge roll.
>>
>>320573775
I never realised how important they were. I really need the dodge roll, but I can't seem to grasp how to level up the Limit Form properly.
>>
>>320573559
Just go nuts on heartless with wisom and spam limits with limit form
For master just get drive orbs in the cavern of remembrance
>>
>>320574045
Like Strike Raid and such? I've been trying that and it won't level up.
>>
>>320573934
go to the forms menu and it will tell you how each one levels ups.
>>
>>320573934
Limit Form levels with completed Limits.
So literally just spam Sonic Blade (easiest to pull off) whenever you can.

>>320574138
You have to finish through the entire Limit. If you fuck up the timing and end it early, it won't count.
>>
>>320574203
Ah, that might be why it doesn't work for me. I'd go back to a save point to preserve my Limit Gauge. I'll go try this now. Thank you! :)
>>
>>320574178
Will do.
>>
>>320574319
The best way I found to grind my most of my forms was in Timeless River, do what you need to do for your respective form and exit the world before it wears off, you'll have your Drive gauge still preserved. I found it easier than going back to the world map.
>>
>>320574138
You need to finish the limits
Look at the status section in the menu
It literally tells you how many points left you need to level the form and how to obtain those points
>>
>>320574319
>Limit Gauge
You mean Drive?
There are tricks to make that work.

The ideal grinding for Valor, Wisdom and Master have nearby save points you can use to auto-refill your Drive

Limits take up MP in Limit Form, so you'd have to pop ethers to keep it up.
You just need to finish through the entire attack (e.g. something like seven hits for Sonic Blade) and it'll count as one EXP for the Form.
You can monitor its EXP on the stats page, as I'm sure you know.
>>
>>320574642
Thank you!

>>320574486
I'll try this.

>>320574575
Yeah, I know that but I wasn't doing the Limit Form properly.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.