[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX_ WePhiYHE How is this ac
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: timthumb.php.jpg (38 KB, 650x300) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.php.jpg
38 KB, 650x300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX_WePhiYHE

How is this acceptable? Right up until after release they denied anything about false advertising, then after the pre orders came through "yep lol sorry xDDDd".
>>
>>320569621
They are polish cunts, what do you expect? Thieves of europe, gypsies of the east.
>>
The 2013 demos is what they initially expected the game to look like. That was before they implemented it to the rest of the open world. A developer said that once they put it in open world it went all to shit. So they had to downgrade some textures like trees and rely more on the post-processing effects to do the work.
>>
>>320570042
So it's not their fault, they're just fucking retards who advertise shit they know they can't deliver?
>>
File: OriginalWitcher.gif (710 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
OriginalWitcher.gif
710 KB, 1000x563
>>320570042
>>
>>320570429
That's a mod, btw.
>>
>>320569621

It's acceptable because it was a good game
>>
>>320570429
>>320570507
I'm using that mod and it looks nothing like that.
It removed fog, but in high res it just shows how low detail everything in the distance is and makes pop in worse.
Also has an ugly green filter.
>>
>>320570686
>green filter
No, the original just has a yellow filter.
>>
>>320570950
It looks nothing like the gif.
>>
>>320569621
>those comments defending the game and dev
Absolutely
Fucking
Disgusting
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.