[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>66% off and barely in the 50 top selling Blunder of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: evolve.png (15 KB, 695x51) Image search: [Google]
evolve.png
15 KB, 695x51
>66% off and barely in the 50 top selling

Blunder of the decade or blunder of the century?
>>
>>320558498
I wouldn't play it even if it was free
>>
Waiting for it to hit-75% off... steam sale starts Dec 22
>>
>>320558707
aww c'mon really?
>>
File: Fill Pencil.jpg (14 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Fill Pencil.jpg
14 KB, 640x360
I still play it daily. It's got a pretty dedicated small community and is very alive on consoles. New medic is fun as fuck too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWlWpjUW29c

I won't be leaving it anytime soon.
>>
neither would I

it didn't even have single-player? lame, and gay. and it sounds like it was just 4 faggots chase a wimpy loser around until he collects all his power-ups and can flip around and pwn them. playing 'chase the running pussy who doesn't have the BALLS OF STEEL to turn around and fight back' was never fun, Carmack.
>>
>>320560523
Not him, but I sure as hell wouldn't
>>
Actually really enjoyed this game, left it after the dlc started coming in along with them refusing to nerf wraith. Shit monster dragged games out for more than an hour was boring as fuck
>>
File: dlc.png (169 KB, 619x862) Image search: [Google]
dlc.png
169 KB, 619x862
You tell me.
>>
>>320560668
2K pls
>>
>>320561170

Mostly skins, not much worse then the top played steam games.

Also those characters are high quality and have pretty awesome voice actors that are above and beyond most of the industries standards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7tLir6YO3M

>>320561268
2K is busy trying to make Battleborn not suck. It'll possibly be F2P eventually, maybe not.
>>
>>320560668

Does it have a decent player base on Xbox One?
>>
>>320561541
hey shirll no one is going to buy your game even if its half off go fuck off
>>
>>320561569

Quickplay (cycles modes, more casual) is pretty much instant play at any given time.

Hunt 2.0 is a really strenuous matchmaker and will take 2 to 10 minutes to match you up. Much longer if your in Silver Destroyer or Gold. The matchmaking is good tho, but you pay for it in the waiting process.

>>320561704

Fuck you faggot I'm defending a game I play often and enjoy. I'd do the same if it was other games I play.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.