[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me how this guy still gets viewers when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: sellout.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sellout.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
Can someone explain to me how this guy still gets viewers when hes played the same shitty pay-to-win card game for the past three years?
>>
>>320557403
I listen to his soothing voice to fall asleep
>>
>>320557403
>pay-to-win card game
>pay-to-win
>card game

Normally I would agree, but I<ve been playing since release and grinding gold for every expansion/adventure is easy. Of course someone who start today will have a hard time and might want to spend.

I preferred Kripp when he was playing PoE. Wish he still did since I just restarted last week.
>>
>>320557403
Lonely normies on twitch are really fucking autistic.
They'll watch anything and suck your cock as long as you give them a brofist
>>
>>320557560
Just because you can grind for months doesn't make it any less pay to win.
>>
>>320557652
Are you actually retarded. Making you spend time playing equals pay to win. OK bud.
>>
>>320557403
autism
>>
Dude is the definition of a Blizzdrone

>Plays nothing but Blizz games
>Only time he ever plays something that isn't a Blizz game is a game that is built from the ground up to be as close to a Blizz game as possible

I don't get these people or why Blizzard has a massive fan base that just refuses to even try any other game.

It's fucking weird.
>>
File: 1362967647445.png (117 KB, 1582x1526) Image search: [Google]
1362967647445.png
117 KB, 1582x1526
he was great to watch back when Diablo 3 / PoE were new.

He's casual as fuck now and I have no interest in his content, but I'm happy for him for having built on that success.
>>
>>320557652
senpai its called pay for convenience
>>
>>320557797
>>320558398
You either pay with your money or you pay with your time.
Free 2 play games are all pay2win cancer.
Only Dota 2 isn't pay2win but it's still moba cancer.

Fuck """""free""""" gwmes
>>
>>320557403
Same reason you made this thread.
>>
>>320557403
He is a BlizzDrone, blizzard takes care of his folk
>>
>>320557403
Hearthstone is a much more entertaining game to watch someone else play than Path Of Exile. I mean holy shit, do people really enjoy watching someone mindlessly spam one ability for hours on end?
>>
>>320557403
fuck you, Kripp is awesome
>>
>>320558249
>20k+ viewers and gf or 4k viewers and no gf

hard choice
>>
>>320560460
i liked watching him play poe on hopes that he would die
>>
>>320557403

He's great at handling his community by not turning on subscriber mode only and allowing copypasta in his chat. Also plays along with memes without getting too autistic about it.

He's very consistent with being chill and going with the flow.
>>
>>320560805
Not really. With 20k+ viewers regularly you're making ridiculous amounts of money and will be able to get a girlfriend anytime you want.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.