[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is Deep Down at the point of being vaporware yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: DeepDown-4.jpg (227 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DeepDown-4.jpg
227 KB, 1920x1080
So is Deep Down at the point of being vaporware yet?
>>
>>320552972
it was already cancelled bro, your bait is stale
>>
>>320553375
Post your source.
>>
>>320553582
I thought it was being 'reworked' to better meet peoples expectations after everyone called downgrade
>>
>>320553861
"Changes are afoot" is the most recent thing we've heard about it, which was early this year iirc

Did we ever actually see gameplay of this? Was it just going to be Capcom's attempt at making a f2p Souls clone or what?
>>
>>320554203
Yeah it looked kinda sweet actually. Like a mix of Dragons Dogma and Souls but with a focus on 4 player dungeon crawling
>>
>>320554203
Yes there was/is tons of footage, even people playing it. Also I assume they are moving away from the F2P model and letting Dragons Dogma have screentime for a while.
>>
>>320552972
sick
>>
>>320552972
There is no way in hell that all the resources they already made for this game are going to be wasted.
>>
>>320552972
I love vaporwave
>>
>>320555965
>>320554203
It looked like shitty randomly generated hallways. If the game was going to be like that I'm glad they're going back to the drawing board.
>>
Deep Down will be reworked as a new Dragon's Dogma.
>>
Why didn't they just make Dragon's Dogma 2?

Why are Capcom so fucking retarded?
>>
>>320556295
They won't, but they will never release the game they originally intended to.
They'll use the assets for another game, or multiple games.
This happens so regularly in game development you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>320556708
>out of various scrapped versions of RE4 came DMC, Onimusha, Haunting Ground and Lost in Nightmares

Oh Capcom
>>
>>320556441
dat time freezing spell at the end of the demo tho
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj9rjs-5gYQ
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.