[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Solid Snakes FOXDIE kill Solidus on top of Aresonal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Why didn't Solid Snakes FOXDIE kill Solidus on top of Aresonal Gear?
>>
Plothole
>>
If that were the case, then there wouldn't have been a badass sword-fighting final boss, now would there?
>>
>>320524036
Superior genes

Or memes

Or something like that
>>
>>320524036
It took between four and twelve hours to kill Liquid, so I'm sure it would have killed Solidus eventually. Don't forget that the nanomachines were reprogrammed at the end of Shadow Moses Incident either.
>>
FOXDIE is not instant,
>>
Each Metal Gear game operates in its own canon
>>
Because it's fucking Solidus.
>>
>>320524036
Cause shitty anime story telling
>>
Because MGS2 is more "unfinished" than TPP and 4 combined
>>
>>320525913
Only correct answer ITT
>>
He didn't have that injection. Solidus' fail safe is that he ages faster than Solid or Liquid.
>>
>>320524036
It was VR
>>
File: 1432161871053.jpg (138 KB, 619x550) Image search: [Google]
1432161871053.jpg
138 KB, 619x550
>>320524036
>caring about a shitty character who got the only interesting thing about him retconned
>>
>>320526114
HHAHAHAHAHA, nothing can be more incomplete than MGS V. I mean a game divided into chapters with 1 chapter of 31 missions and a second chapter of more than 10 repeat missions and only 8 or 9 new missions. Ends in a not climatic way.
>>
>>320526114
MGSV isn't even a game. It's an open barren world with test missions.
>>
>>320524036
Because Foxdie is magic bullshit and what it can and can't do is dependent upon what Kojima wants to happen in the plot . It's a shitty Deus Ex Machina with zero consistency across the series. I still have no idea why it makes Ocelot die at the end of MGS4
>>
>>320528279

Spoken like a true child with no life experience before 2010.

"Literally the last thing I experienced was the worst/best to date and nothing happened before it!"
>>
>>320528610
>Fox?
>DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE
>>
It's programmed to only kill certain people. Solidus was not on the hitlist because when Solid was injected with FOXDIE back in MGS1 it was designed to only kill FOXHOUND, Baker and Anderson. There's no reason for it to kill Solidus because his genetic code was not programmed into FOXDIE.

>>320528610
Solid was injected with a new form of FOXDIE that targeted Ocelot, Eva and Big Boss specifically. And I can't quite remember it well but I think the only time Solid got close to Ocelot for a lengthy period of time was during the fist fight, so it was the only time it would infect him.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.