[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just bought this for ps4, what should i expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: divinity_enhanced_edition.jpg (307 KB, 1600x1084) Image search: [Google]
divinity_enhanced_edition.jpg
307 KB, 1600x1084
just bought this for ps4, what should i expect?
>>
Clunky console controls but an otherwise amazing RPG
>>
I haven't heard good things about the console versions.

Also, why would you buy something before knowing what you're getting into? These threads are such shit.
>>
>>320513571
60 hours+ of fun.

I recently played it with my bro also on PS4 over a number of days. I think we hit about 70-80 hours play time when we completed it. You might need to look up some guides on a few quests, because some of the puzzles are actually pretty tough, some things you wouldn't even think of.

1-10 was pretty tough, 10+ we started to hold our own and 16+ was pretty much game over in terms of the difficulty, we just destroyed everything after that, so you might want to bump up the difficulty a tad if you want a challenge.
>>
>>320513571
Me and a buddy tried playing through it.

It's a fun game but the problem is it's a game designed for multiple playthroughs but there's SO much talking and boring bullshit that's only fun the first time that you'll never feel like a second playthrough.

But it has fun, intuitive combat and the splitscreen is flawless. You can both literally do your own thing anywhere in the world with zero loading screens and the ability to join your bro at any moment. Besides that, yeah, boring.
>>
File: 1449809056979[2].gif (913 KB, 463x360) Image search: [Google]
1449809056979[2].gif
913 KB, 463x360
>>320513571
A PC game - too much text and stats, and easy and boring gameplay.
>>
>>320513837
>>320514253
going to play it alone and planned to start with the hardest setting, also is the ps4 version working ok or buggy as fuck?
>>
>>320513641
>Clunky console controls
They're as far from clunky as you could get.
>>
Also

>Trying to roll a water cleric
>Use a rain spell on myself
>"Ugh, I'm drenched"

Nooooo
>>
>>320514253
>But it has fun, intuitive combat and the splitscreen is flawless. You can both literally do your own thing anywhere in the world with zero loading screens and the ability to join your bro at any moment.
Its awesome for towns etc, but for fights you want to stick together because their actually quite tough, until end-game.
>>
>>320514557
PS4 version worked fine for me, no bugs at all. Don't go the hardest difficulty, go the one before it because I'm sure the hardest one only allows ONE save per file. Unless you're fine with that.
>>
>>320514557
It works fine.

Only bug we encountered was in one of the boss battles this bitch uses a charm arrow and for some reason it almost always crashed the game. I'm sure it's been fixed by now though.
>>
>>320514557
I don't really know how it compares to the PC version, but I got pretty close to 100% the game and had a couple of bugs. Twice during combat the game froze for a good 10 seconds only to resume with like 10 FPS. This continued on for a while, but eventually went away (Once when I killed an enemy, once when I summoned a minion to the battle). Turn order at the top has a tendency to not update properly, meaning you will kind of have to guess who will be going next turn. Make sure you hold down the X button to get a search radius instead of trying to pick up items individually, that's the only way to do it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.