[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it bother anyone else that the roster isnt full? Like I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: roster.jpg (286 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
roster.jpg
286 KB, 1152x648
Does it bother anyone else that the roster isnt full?

Like I just want 2 more characters in so the interface looks complete.
>>
>>320512634
You'd have to add 3 characters, but I do agree with you that they should add until it's full.
k.rool, ridley, and WR?
>>
Wolf, Krystal, and Donnel.
>>
>>320513771
It only takes two.

It will bother me forever.
>>
>>320513954
It really needs 3, or else the last row will have 14 will every other row has 15.
>>
>>320513954
oh wait it does take 3. I'm an idiot.
>>
>>320512634
How do you know the final character select screen will look like that?
>>
When the game first came out, there was space for two more characters. Since then, they have added 7 new characters as DLC.

Its stupid to think they won't add more.
>>
>>320514078
Two, the other space is for the "random" slot.
>>
>>320514210
They said no more after Bayo. Let those devs move on into new games, and not be chained ti the same game for 5+ years
>>
>>320514282
random slot is already accounted for
>>
File: 3.jpg (448 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
448 KB, 1152x648
>>320514282
>>
>>320514282
no. 3 more. every row has 15. last row has 12 including random select.
>>
>>320514365

They also said MewTwo wouldn't be DLC. Then said he would be the only DLC character. Neither promise was upheld.
>>
>>320514738
They didn't say Mewtwo would be the only DLC character. They said they didn't have any more plans at the time.

They did say Bayonetta as the final character (the climax). Let them rest.
>>
>>320514923
Final newcomer. There could still be a veteran or two. Unless they do a rehaul of the roster.
>>
Tharja, Eliwood, dark tharja
>>
>>320514923
Sakurai always lies
>>
>>320515108
https://youtu.be/j1JERhUoQoU?t=18m
"Our Last Fighter Announcement"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.