[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this still worth playing? Am I too late? Redpill me. Haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: gta-online[1].jpg (295 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
gta-online[1].jpg
295 KB, 610x343
Is this still worth playing? Am I too late? Redpill me.

Haven't played GTA V yet, but I'm bored and want to play an online game, plus it's on offer.
>>
>>320494494
taketwo is canerous and you shouldnt support them
>>
The single player is mediocre and the online is unplayable unless you have severe autism and are stupid enough to buy microtransactions
>>
>>320494494
Picked it up a few days ago after hating the online a few years ago, it's gotten a lot better, the heists are fun, the new vip update has made online basically the possee system from red dead, and you can buy a yacht and hydra. Shits a lot of fun now.
>>
>>320494494
GTA Online is just the singleplayer but with dipshits running around killing people. GTA5 is a great game but the Online isn't worth it whatsoever.
>>
>>320495097
>The single player is mediocre
The "I think I'm too good to admit GTA is fun" starter pack
>>
>>320495097
>I didn't get millions of hackerbux
>>
>>320496635
I preordered GTAV, played for a couple of hours a day, for about a week, and never touched it again.
Its not the type of game I keep coming back to over and over. I dont feel the need to continue this mission to see what happens, or to pick up the next. I dont start a mayhem downtown to have some fun doing my last stand against the national guard. Its a chore.
>>
File: revolver.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
revolver.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
How long has this heavy revolver been in the game?

Been playing a lot of Online lately and only just bought it. Shit's awesome. I fucking love revolvers.
>>
>>320494494
GTA online is occasionally fun but the kids playing it like a constant death match pretty much ruin most opportunities for open world shenanigans. It has more features than the single player as well, and is actually pretty comfy. Getting started is a pain in the ass though.
>>
>>320497543
You're the third retard bitching about memes instead of discussing the game
>>
>>320497618
Tuesday.
>>
>>320494494
No, the early goings were fantastic everyone was running around killing each other, camping the garages to kill the glitchers, farming the missions and races for money and xp, but they shut all that down and added cash cards while reducing the amount you get for missions to practically nothing, forcing you to either shell out real money to buy things, or engage in a soul crushing grind.
>>
>>320494494
pretty much only fun with friends just like every other game
>>
>>320498106
This is why undertale beat Mario. Because of pussy ass libcucks like you, infecting /v/
>>
Boring as fuck. GTA races suck compared to IV's. Too much loading and no party system.
>>
>>320498134
this really sums it up desu senpai.

They need to make it easier to get money in that game. The heists are the best way but its impossible without a team of 3 other people you know IRL.
>>
Based mods
>>320498146
This. free-roam is essentially deathmatch if you're playing with a bunch of fuckheads. Even the events couldn't stop the kids from killing each other.
>>320498430
>its impossible without a team of 3 other people you know IRL
I just finished the bank heist with a Loud Korean who kept repeating "I take all dah moneh" into the mic. It's possible if everyone equips the heavy armor.
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-17+at+12.20.27).jpg (207 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-17+at+12.20.27).jpg
207 KB, 1440x900
>>320494494
Well depends, you enjoy having useless and expensive shit in an online game? if that so, well buy it, hack the money, buy everything you can, play some missions and leave it until the next update where you repeat the process.
Now you can buy your own Yatch that costs almost 10.000.000 ingame dolarydoos.
>>
>>320498624
>the bank heist
are you talking about the first heist? Lol I can do that one by myself. Its the other ones that are shit.
>>
>>320500473
No, the one where you have to individually grab each stack of cash from the two tables, which is why he kept saying "I take all dah moneh".
>>
>>320494494
no, gtao is fucking awful
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.