[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that this game isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: Super_Mario_Bros._3_coverart.png (108 KB, 256x351) Image search: [Google]
Super_Mario_Bros._3_coverart.png
108 KB, 256x351
Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that this game isn't all that great?
>>
>Now that the dust has settled

i'll take 100,000 keks and senpaitachi and desu's over this shitty ass meme
>>
The dust settled on this game like 20 years ago. It's literally flawless.
>>
File: readingisdead.png (65 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
readingisdead.png
65 KB, 250x350
>>320475139
It's the greatest game ever made.
>>
It's the best Mario game.
>>
haven't played it because it's stupid furry shit

he literally dresses in fursuits
>>
I just blew a load pham
>>
>>320475139
Naw fàm
>>
File: frog.png (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
8 KB, 400x400
>>320475585
>he couldnt beat the game in the frog suit.
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.jpg (158 KB, 908x1000) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.jpg
158 KB, 908x1000
>>320475139
Why is it cool to pretend that this isn't one of the greatest games ever made?
>>
>>320475139

No. This is bait.

But it was one of the greatest games when it came out. Not as revolutionary as SMB1 or Zelda, but it was the best damn sequel to a previous game, ever.

SMW is more polished and the slightly better game, SM64 and SMB are more revolutionary, but SMB3 is right up there with them, and truly one of the best games ever made.
>>
FUCK YOU, this is hands down the best mario game
>>
File: KuriboShoeMario.jpg (14 KB, 250x381) Image search: [Google]
KuriboShoeMario.jpg
14 KB, 250x381
>>320475660
superior
>>
>>320475752

hello, reddit!
>>
File: super mario bros 2.jpg (15 KB, 320x413) Image search: [Google]
super mario bros 2.jpg
15 KB, 320x413
Super Mario Bros 3 may be better. but Super Mario Bros 2 had the jazziest music ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBISfv-6hfo
>>
>>320475935
what constitutes a reddit response anyway?
>>
I really like SMB3. I think it looks really good and has a lot of really fantastic levels. Even the way things sound is really memorable. I think it's the best mario game by default. Super Mario World is way better, but only when you get into romhacks because the original levels were kind of weak.
>>
>people legitimately think SMB3 was better than SMW

like, people literally hold this opinion
>>
>>320475139

No, it's the best mario game ever.

>inb4 world fags
>>
File: racoon fire mario.jpg (312 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
racoon fire mario.jpg
312 KB, 1920x1080
Nope. SMB3 is the best Mario game. I wish it had a big hack scene like SMW does. There are a few cool ones, though. Pic related.
>>
>>320475707
Agree with this exactly.
>>
>>320478767

>brofist
>>
>>320475707
>SMW is more polished and the slightly better game

How can anyone think this? The level design is mostly bland, and the level themes range from green ground, grey ground, brown ground, let's just throw a few trees in the background, and a bridge. The only unique thing are the boo houses.

At least SMB3's level designs changed with the themes. All of the level in SMW have the same basic design throughout.
>>
>>320475527
https://youtu.be/JtPp0ovsINw
>>
>>320479003

go back to the crack pipe bra
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.