[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you want in a Splatoon sequel? No voice chat.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
What would you want in a Splatoon sequel?

No voice chat.
>>
more sexy squids
>>
>>320474698
Bigger maps and more players per team seems like an obvious one
>>
>>320474768
You can count on it.
>>
More maps, octolings and a longer campaign
>>
File: ModNation%uFEFF™-Racers_1.jpg (199 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
ModNation%uFEFF™-Racers_1.jpg
199 KB, 540x304
>All maps, all the time
>Different tentacle styles
>Pants
>An online menu/lobby ala Modnation Racers (pic related)
>A more fleshed out single player
>>
Voice chat with the ability to mute, and the option to play with everyone muted by default.
Map editor.
No grinding.
Maps for more than two teams.
Complete overhaul of the weapon system. Loadouts suck.
>>
>>320475016
>Map editor.
Literally never ever.
>>
PC release.
>>
>>320474698
more emotes.
more costumes
haircuts
rape
>>
splatoon of war, lets get some cover going on
>>
>>320474698
More pants, skirts, hairstyles, more maps on rotation, bigger single player story, more modes.
>>
Hairstyles

no map rotation
>>
>>320474698
woomy
>>
Playable Octolings, and lesbians.
>>
>>320474768
This.
>loli squids
>milf squids
>oppai loli squids
>healthy squids
>muscle squids
>amazon squids
>>
>>320474698
Samba
>>
How about Quake 3 Arena/Unreal Tournament power ups?

example: QUAD DAMAGE

And also more players per team, 4v4 while fun, its not enough. Also dedicated servers if possible.
>>
OCTOPI
>>
>what would you like in a sequel?
>I WOULDNT WANT THIS
>>
File: 1439354553952.png (189 KB, 1043x723) Image search: [Google]
1439354553952.png
189 KB, 1043x723
couch co-op campaign, decoy traps, a map where most of the level is a wall or slope with a few spaces of horizontal platform to fight for (think some rotating platforms for added pressure), kamikaze launcher (a gamble special where you fling yourself at an area, much like using the inkstrike, but you're the missle. If you hit someone, or a few players in the aoe, double kill points. Hit no one, and minus one or two points on you), base vs base where you try to invade each other's zones and have npcs try to take it while you defend them from the enemy.

That's what I thought of so far
>>
File: 1447326748727.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1447326748727.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
region locked multiplayer

remove japan
>>
>>320474698
>Splatoon 2
>not Splat2oon

It's 2015, c'mon get with it
>>
>>320474698
They should add more Splat Toons to the game.
I am sick of the limited selection
>>
>Couch co-op
Maybe include bigger local co-op gameplay, like uhh... FUCKING 4 PLAYERS ON ONE SCREEN LIKE IT SHOULD'VE BEEN FROM THE START

Seriously, if Splatoon 2 happens, make sure it fucking has nice local co-op, and if its possible, make something like Mario Kart Wii and have guests, like 1 console user with 2 (ore more if possible) players vs everything

And maybe more game-modes like CTF, King of the Hill mode where players must paint specific areas instead of just the whole arena and maybe more gamemodes where painting the arena isn't the objective, like Deathmatch for example.
>>
Longer single player campaign where you play as the squid sisters and/or octolings for a portion of it.
>>
File: 0cd.jpg (65 KB, 720x703) Image search: [Google]
0cd.jpg
65 KB, 720x703
>>320474698
Squid Milfs
>>
>more customizable options (hair styles, pants, decal and decorate your own gear and weapons)
>more weapon clsses, subs, and specials
>more gear and new abilities
>more playable races (be it octolings, other squid species, or even other cephalapods )
>FFA mode
>larger teams
>>
>>320476589
My god
>>
>>320474797
I don't necessarily see the appeal of this. 4x4 works but 5x5 or 6x6 aren't necessarily better- if the maps are made for 4x4, then 4x4 is fine. What does 5x5 add to the game that 4x4 can't do?

>>320475826
This anon is thinking fresh. Not every idea is a winner, but its a start.

Anyway, I'd be down with Splatoon kind of becoming Nintendo's TF2, where instead of getting an actual sequel it just gradually gets built upon.
>>
A bigger single player, with a two player co-op. More diversity in the level design and objectives of the story mode, take inspiration from the 3D Marios. More lore in the story as well. Keep the story light-hearted and fun though, no edgy shit. But do add a subtle moral dilema, that will go over the heads of most players. Keep the story self-contained though.

The ability to play online with two local players.

More battle modes, including FPS classics like:
>Team Slayer (8 player)
>Big Team Turf war (16 player)
>FFA (5 player)
>Capture the Flag (8 player)
>Infected (12 player)

Playable Octolings.

No more two map rotations.

No more mode rotations, let players select the mode from the online menu.

Event Matches a la Smash.

Unlockable fun little "stadium" modes a la Smash, like Break the Targets.

Boss Rush mode.

MORE AWESOME BOSSES!!

More weapon types.

Custom personalities for your Inkling/Octoling (cocky, shy, etc...).

More customization options for Squids, face paint, tentacle styles, etc...

Returning content from the first game.

VOICE CHAT OPTIONS! This game needs it, people who don't want it can shut it off.
>>
>>320474698
moving boats and you have to move around on them, you could also change direction of with a steering wheel.

basically a big stonking sea battle, maybe canons and a 20,000 leauges under the sea evil Octopi that spawns.
>>
File: 1440895028958.png (180 KB, 377x1256) Image search: [Google]
1440895028958.png
180 KB, 377x1256
>>320475826
Oh is that from the same guy who did this?
>>
>>320474698
Invites
More communication options
None of this 2 map rotation bullshit
Not being limited to 1 ranked game mode every 4 hours
>>
>>320475826
Base vs. Base sounds fun, I want that.
>>
>>320477628

Ooh, gave me an idea, a map on a sinking boat, need to make your way to the other end of the boat before it sinks, don't touch the water

Now I know it MAY sound like the titanic...
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.