[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wasteland 2 got re released as a directors cut for free if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Wasteland_2_concept.jpg (34 KB, 378x283) Image search: [Google]
Wasteland_2_concept.jpg
34 KB, 378x283
Wasteland 2 got re released as a directors cut for free if you bought the game on steam. They fixed the UI problems and added in all the stuff that was missing.

I thought I would spread the good word for fans of the original fallout. You're welcome.
>>
>>320460418
The shilling is real.
>>
>>320460524
>game is free
>shilling
Holy shit! an actual real life retard!
>>
File: IM PISSED.jpg (11 KB, 118x118) Image search: [Google]
IM PISSED.jpg
11 KB, 118x118
>>320461057
>game is free
>40 dollar game
>free
>>
Damn Fargo why are you shilling like 3 months after this came out?
>>
File: 1426054099149.gif (481 KB, 499x315) Image search: [Google]
1426054099149.gif
481 KB, 499x315
I really like the game but the combat mechanics really disappoint me
>>
>>320461492
Honestly its a whole new game. I couldn't even play it before they made all the changes it was that shitty before. Get it on sale like I did
>>
>>320460418
Why people like these isometric crpg garbage? Fallout 1, 2 and this.

How can anyone have fun in such types of games with shit gameplay and boring-cringe dialogue fest gameplay.
>>
Did they fix the character models looking like a joke?
I don't know what they were thinking with those. Evil Genius had better character models.
>>
>>320462549
Fix is a rough term. I would say "better"
>>
Did they fix the fact that the game looks like absolute dogshit? No.

Did they fix the fact that the game is bad? No.

Good try, brother.
>>
>>320462709
your opinion is wrong
>>
>>320462663
I don't want to install the game again for that, much less go through the fucking AG center.
I played it to a point where I had to go to the missile silo in the middle of the irradiated wasteland, I did that with gas masks and shit. Took a break, loaded my game after updates and suddenly I died instantly as I tried to leave. So they made rads near insta-killing, which they hadn't been when I went there.

So I either had to go back hours, redoing all of that shitty robot town and the mad monks and shit, or start over. I chose just to quit. Fuck that game, maybe if they had fixed the models I would have given it another go, but no. I can hear they didn't do shit, they still look like painted stick men.

Such a fucking disappointment.
>>
>>320463029
Honestly is an overhaul. they filled in all the missing voice acting and fleshed out the missions better and added cut stuff.

They mad a big mistake by not releasing the changes sooner.
>>
>>320460418
funny thing about the DC version, you dont experience bugs til you get to the canyon of titan. Know whats crazy about the canyon of titan? You get to it around 30 Hours after starting the game. Yeah they did a great job adding in all those bugs that the game was missing. I will say that I love the game though, definitely get it if you like isometric games, just wait a bit.
>>
>>320460418
Did they fix the piss-poor weapon balance, awful character building/progression system, and the all-around poor quest scripting? What about the performance issues? How big a difference does the targeting system make in combat?
>>
>>320465046
the game is much more playable yes but the framerate problems still persist.
>>
>>320463585
What bugs? I just got there

>>320465046
>How big a difference does the targeting system make
it doesn't
>>
>>320465046
weapon balance is better, but not perfect. As for quest scripting, I don't know what you mean. Performance feels similar, but I never had any problems with it. And the targeting system is nice, it adds a bit more depth to combat, which was very much needed, but I still think combat is overall shallow.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.