[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me ask you something /v/. With Corrin and Bayonetta, there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: 91sn32Q.jpg?fb.jpg (52 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
91sn32Q.jpg?fb.jpg
52 KB, 480x270
Let me ask you something /v/.

With Corrin and Bayonetta, there's now roughly 60 characters in Smash 4.

Who is the one character you dislike the most? I don't care if it's just because of their design or their gameplay. Any reason is acceptable.

pic unrelated
>>
>>320452392
>no abe simpson smash character

why live
>>
File: Smash fans.gif (36 KB, 265x185) Image search: [Google]
Smash fans.gif
36 KB, 265x185
>>
Rosalina

I don't particularly care for the character to begin with but she just seems like literal unfun to play against and honestly not much fun to play as either.
>>
>>320452392
Corn. Fuck that anime bitch. Runner up is Pitoo. Sakurai is a hack.
>>
>>320452509
>not being madly in love with her in the first place to even notice
>>
Palutena.

I know a lot of people were pissing themselves about Dark Pit and Lucina (though I didn't see much for Doctor Mario oddly) but none of them took any real time to make. I guarantee you the three combined took maybe a third of the time Palutena did, at most.

Palutena just seems like a total waste if you ask me. She was supposed to be this big selling point for the custom moves, I guess. But she's the only one that actually uses them to their full potential, and without them she's just not that fun or interesting. She's just boring.
>>
I have not played a single smash game since the one on N64, and I have no regrets.

I never understood the appeal of Nintendo Babby Sumo Wrestling where you make mario and zelda bonk on eachother till one falls out of the ring. zzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>320452708
Okay.
>>
>>320452392
Probably either Rosalina or Sonic. I don't like playing them, I don't like playing against them.
>>
>>320452509
I don't use her much but I love the idea of puppet fighters (even if I suck shit with them) so I can't hate her on principle.
>>
Dark Pit and Dr. Mario are some easy contenders.

I guess Lucina, because she seemed so similar to Marth?
I'm surprised how much attention Fire Emblem got.
>>
>>320452708
Okay
>>
>>320452820
That's the thing though is I completely agree, when I first heard about her I got really excited since a puppet character seemed like a great idea

I feel like it really just wasn't executed well at all though.
>>
>>320452950
FE's getting as much attention as it is because old reps just kinda piled up with the new ones. Marth was never going anywhere and while Roy and Ike both filled a need in Melee and Brawl respectively they both managed to come back (one as DLC) which helps add to the roster. Robin was made to fill the same need they filled originally (though as a far more unique character, gameplay-wise) and Lucina was really just an alt that got spun off into a clone by happenstance. Corrin is filling the same need (this whole need by the way is shilling for the latest FE games obviously) and they probably figure it's best to get in on the game still getting DLC updates than to wait for the NX title.
>>
>>320452708
Thanks for that wonderful and engaging post, anon.
>>
>>320452708
>zzzzzzzzz
Okay
>>
>>320453329
I was secretly hoping that somebody would reveal the truth about smash so I could start enjoying it too. What makes it fun???
>>
Probably Palutena, because I actually like her as a character and was happy she was included even if I would've preferred Hades, but she's just a gimmicky showpiece for custom moves. If you play without custom moves like normal she's not very fun to use or very good. Basically I dislike her more for being a disappointment than anything.

I don't like the clone characters either, especially Lucina because she was boring as fuck in her own game and I got real Goddamn sick of all the "Lucina is cute, CUTE!" threads, but I'm not one of those "wasted slot" idiots so they don't bother me as much.
>>
>>320453523
Emulate Melee and see if you like it.
>>
File: notfair.png (22 KB, 817x833) Image search: [Google]
notfair.png
22 KB, 817x833
>>320452392
Everyone from fire emblem
Every DLC character
>>
>>320452472

Technically speaking, Codename Steam is a new Nintendo IP

and it has Abraham Lincoln

We can legitamtely have Abe Lincoln in Smash
>>
>>320453523
It's a fighting game that lets you pit Nintendo characters against each other.
>>
I don't get all the hate for Lucina

Maybe it's just because I'm a casual but I think she's pretty fun. Enjoy her more than Marth honestly.
>>
>>320452708
>This post
sign me the FUCK up good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightth ere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
>>
>>320453630
Well is there a point in the series where it stops just being fanboy sumo wrestling with 600% HP?
>>
>>320453796
Who knows, go play one of them and form your own opinions you fucking retard.
>>
>>320452392
Dark Pit. I hope I don't need to explain why.
>>
Dark Pit is everyone's answer.
>>
>>320453796
Game doesn't use HP, except for certain bosses.
>>
>>320453796
Why don't you play it and find out? What's the point of criticizing a game you haven't played?
>>
in order of "doesn't fucking belong in the game"

corrin
dark pit
shulk
bayonetta
roy
greninja
>>
Yoshi. I've hated him since the N64, and that's not changed.
>>
>>320452392
Robin because I hate both of thier voices
>>
>>320452392
Dark Pit, Lucina and Dr. Mario need to become skins/alt costumes of Pit, Marth and Mario like Alph and the Koopalings.
>>
>>320453983
Seriously corrin is the worst fucking character to ever get in any smash game ever.

Pichu was more deserving of his spot than fucking corrin, what the god damn fuck.
>>
>>320454120
Pichu was never deserving. Him and Young Link are the characters I'm glad to know will never come back.
>>
Falco. Because after three games, he's still just a slightly modified clone of Fox.
>>
>>320453983
bayo has cool movest but she's too much out of place
I rater another pokemon oer greninja as gen V rep
>>
>>320453983
Dark Pit and Greninja you are right. The rest are fine.

I didn't care if Roy was in or not and it sucks that he's part of that clone family still but I can't really decide between him Marth and Lucina which should be there and which shouldn't.
>>
>>320454120
I'm mad that Corrin is such a fruitbowl like I'd rather fug him than play smashketball with him
>>
>>320454240
He's sick tho
>>
>>320452392
DDD
Fucking hell the side tilts and neutral combos are gravy. Holding your shield is the only option, and those attacks aren't easy punishes, either.
>>
>>320454259
>greninja is fine
>corrin is not
what
>>
>>320454240
>slightly
nigger he's barely even a semi-clone anymore.
The only time he was a slightly modified clone was in Melee.
>>
File: 1446748842543.jpg (260 KB, 1500x1297) Image search: [Google]
1446748842543.jpg
260 KB, 1500x1297
Pittoo and Lucina

Even Doc has more differences as a clone than both of them.
>>
>>320454558
>doesn't fucking belong in the game
You got it backwards
>>
pit
projectiles, attacks come out super fast, swords
>>
File: wii-u-trainer-jpg[1].jpg (54 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
wii-u-trainer-jpg[1].jpg
54 KB, 500x281
>>320454771
Doc is my favourite clone character.

>mfw no one has said WFT
Damn right niggas.
>>
I can't really hate a character

Lucina and Dark Pit themselves were likable characters so it re-balances any hate i have for them being clones with no effort

If i had to choose, i would say Sonic

Specifically because you feel like an asshole playing him and well aware that his entire moveset is an asspull
>>
>>320454240
This. Semiclones.
I love ganondorf but i still wish he had a different moveset.

Also i hate sonic, boring to play boring to fight against
>>
>>320455190

I don't think anyone hates WFT. Shit's fun to play and a unique choice.
>>
>>320452392

Probably is Sonic, all things considered. Never liked him as a character, REALLY don't like him as a fighter.
>>
>>320452392
Ganondorf.

I've got nothing against the character. I just hate that Sakurai shoehorned him into Melee with a shackled Captain Falcon moveset and has stuck with it in every game since.
>>
>>320456198
I don't even pay Dorf, but I want this changed so badly.
>>
>>320454771

Yeah well thats only because Mario changed since Melee

otherwise Doc would basically still be a clone, but of Melee Mario
>>
>>320456198

Eh, i kind of like what Dorf has become

His moveset is fun

the only way to fix this is to either declone him entirely and give his old moveset to Black Shadow, or to make Blue Pig Monster Ganon as a challenger
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.