[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steaming Turds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: reallygabe.png (224 KB, 968x303) Image search: [Google]
reallygabe.png
224 KB, 968x303
>be me
>playing Clinter Dike: Global Revolvers
>barely win a match against guys 2 ranks above me.
>find out my comp mate was hacking
>comes out of game, finds self vac banned.
>"Ok, im sure this is a mistake"
>Check support ticket created 2 weeks ago regarding vac issues
>no response, not surprised
>check new help site, instantly zero tolerance to hacking message.

10/10 would uninstall steam again.

Anyone know any good gog titles?
>>
I'm sure you were a mistake
>>
Oh, and just to add salt to the wound, the actual hacker (and carry) for that match still isn't vac banned.
>>
>>320447996
>>
>>320447997
Where have i heard this before?
>>
>>320447873
>find out my comp mate was hacking

By comp mate, you mean... someone else using your computer?

Well then, fuck you.
>>
>>320448174
no, by comp mate i mean one of the other 3 people in my lobby (Yellow didn't count, he went afk)
>>
>>320448281
you're a fucking retard.

leave
>>
>>320448127
probably from the 12vies that actually hack and go "Well it wasnt me it was Jeremy from school he got on my pc and installed LMAO BOX and we went on a server and I got banned but i didnt hack!!!"

I can get the match demo link if u want.
>>
>>320448370
sure m8.

and I bet ur gonna also say that the best game ever is Persona 4
>>
that's what you get for hacking dumbshit
>>
>>320448527
Someone is salty.

Toldya i didnt hack. I've been having VAC authentication issues for weeks prior to this, newfag.
>>
han solo dies
>>
>>320449067
>Someone is salty.

Yeah. Hint: It's you.

Now enjoy being banned forever.
>>
>>320449067
why would i be salty over a guy who hacked and got vacbanned lmao
>>
File: 1437313948384.jpg (78 KB, 659x506) Image search: [Google]
1437313948384.jpg
78 KB, 659x506
>>320449067
>Someone is salty.
>Says the dipshit coming to 4chan to complain about being banned like a bitch
>>
>>320449067
I wish this salt shit would fuck off already. Barely any of you idiots even know the meaning.
>>
>>320447873
>he uses a trip code and admits hacking and having a vac ban.
why even live?
>>
>>320449067
vac is delayed from 3 days to 3 weeks if your hack/injector is detected. youll get globally untrusted if the game senses you angle snapping or if you continuously use an instant tirgger bot or rcs.

>>320449067
vac authentication error usually happens when you run the hack from a usb drive and disconnect it so vac cant scan the process.
>>
Stop playing no-skill repetitive games infested with niggaboos that get you banned for even the slightest offense
>>
>>320450128
nah the vac auth error had some shit to do with privileges, running steam as an admin fixed them but i never updated my support ticket to tell them that.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.