[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be this passionate about anything feels bad pham
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 2015-12-16_20-33-56.jpg (175 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-16_20-33-56.jpg
175 KB, 1920x1080
>you will never be this passionate about anything
feels bad pham
>>
>>320440052
That's because he'd get laughed out of the film industry but gamers lap his shit up.
>>
>>320440052
I already am. People who don't have passion are some of the few I genuinely pity.
>>
>>320440427
What is your passion aon
>>
>>320440820
taking dicks up my ass
>>
>>320440919
XD
>>
File: I just don't know anymore.png (35 KB, 797x390) Image search: [Google]
I just don't know anymore.png
35 KB, 797x390
>>320440427
If I had any passion, I lost it a long time ago.
I think I've reached the point where I don't really care much anymore, I just carry on everyday because I must
I hope one day things will get better, but I sincerely doubt it
>>
>>320440427

whats it like having passion?

im a jack of all trades master of none.

ive never stuck with anything and nothing seems to be better than the other.
>>
My nigga Kojimbo scoring a new look I see , fresh ass beard. I like it new studio new look
>>
Starring:

Punished "Kojimbo" Kojima
>>
>>320440427

I deserve pity

living life and not knowing any passions is pretty fucking awful
>>
>>320440820
Drawing
>>320441710
It's that one thing that's intrinsic to you, the one thing that you find yourself going back to regardless of your mood. The act of doing it feels like everything, stress, relief, achievement, failure, madness, sanity, destruction, meditation but you'll always go back to it. It feels like your entire universe but also the smallest, most intimate part of yourself.
>>320441284
I believe that the only way to kill passion is to tie it to something else, like money, prematurely or without proper consideration. Did you do that?
>>
>>320443421
I don't think I really ever had a passion.
The closest thing to a passion I ever had was playing video games, and they barely/don't fill that void anymore

>>320441710
>I'm a jack of all trades master of none.
I feel the same way anon
>>
>>320440052
I have a passion for masturbating, does that count?
>>
>>320440052
Raising obvious death flags
>>
>>320443624
I've always felt that passion wasn't about filling a void. It's something that extends outwards, allows you to touch things and communicate and expand yourself.
>>
File: Dicks (56).jpg (16 KB, 183x200) Image search: [Google]
Dicks (56).jpg
16 KB, 183x200
>tfw I have a passion for music, cooking, skateboarding and traveling
>tfw i'm so stressed and tired 24/7 these things are barely fun for me anymore
>tfw videogames are barely fun anymore
>tfw I would of ended it already if I wasnt so invested into music production
But hey, at least I'm not you anon
>>
>>320440052
Long time since I saw Hideo.
But seriously what happened to him? He looked in his 30s like some months ago, now he looks like he should look. (50 something)
>>
>>320444291
Well I mean I used to play video games as enjoyment, but the past couple years it's changed over to almost having to force myself to start a game if I want to play anything
>>
>>320440052
I'm passionate about being a lazy piece of shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.