[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS HERE, also Bubsy 3D could come on Steam if it sells wel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: bob.jpg (183 KB, 997x806) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
183 KB, 997x806
ITS HERE,
also Bubsy 3D could come on Steam if it sells well.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/426630/
Bubsy thread
>>
who fucking cares about this my little pony furry shit.

bet you sick fucks like inflation and diaper shit too.
>>
>>320438554
>He doesn't know who Bubsy was
underage please
>>
All the Bubsy games were shit.
>>
>>320438997
You mean THE shit
>>
>>320437704
Honestly Bubsy 1 and 2 weren't that bad. Its just a meme to hate them blindly because le ebin youtubers made "funny" reviews of them.
>>
File: yos.png (35 KB, 161x162) Image search: [Google]
yos.png
35 KB, 161x162
>Steam release
>Port of a console version instead of the already existing PC version

Every time.
>>
File: gyo-2375511.jpg (249 KB, 800x1227) Image search: [Google]
gyo-2375511.jpg
249 KB, 800x1227
>>320437704
I rented Bubsy a couple times and eventually beat the fucking game.

Ending was TOTALLY NOT worth the bullshit I endured playing that fucking piece of shit game.

I hope whoever came up with the idea of bringing it back died slowly, painfully, and publicly.

Bubsy was never good, and will never be good.
>>
File: rocc out.jpg (5 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
rocc out.jpg
5 KB, 256x192
>>320437704
>Many thought Bubsy was lost to a legacy of shame obscurity after his cat-astrophic venture into 3-D, but he’s been given a new shot at video-game stardom with his first release of this meowllenium: Bubsy Two-Fur!

Shame its just 1 and 2 for the SNES emulated. I'm actually really curious which emulator they used.
>>
There's literally only one good Bubsy game.

http://bubsy3d.com/
>>
>>320439274
To be fair, I remember the hate for Bubsy back in the Genesis days. Granted, I also owned Bubsy 1 and 2 back then and thought they were OK.

Bubsy 3D, on the other hand...
>>
>>320439672
Can we do this again, for old times sake?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.