[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the hell is anyone supposed to kill this guy without using
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Julius_Will_Kresnik_(ToX2).png (280 KB, 652x458) Image search: [Google]
Julius_Will_Kresnik_(ToX2).png
280 KB, 652x458
How the hell is anyone supposed to kill this guy without using chromatus? I can get him to about half health, but then he goes into overdrive, and since he can use mystic artes but I can't, he just fucks my shit up. What fucking do?
>>
C'mon, /v/, don't fail me now.
>>
>>320422569
how the fuck did you get past victor? thats what i want to know.
>>
Guess you don't know the secret.
Everyone else does.
That you don't know is curious.

Give me you ear, and I will tell you.
Of course, listening isn't enough.
Only by putting it into practice can it help.
Do me a favor and read my acrostic.
>>
git gud

seriously though, I don't remember there being any difficulty in this fight
the bad ending fight was tought as fuck though
>>
>>320422569
what is free run? attack his weakness and than combo the shit out of him. once you done, run away until you find another opening and attack again?

how have you even gotten to the point of this game if you gotten stuck here?
>>
>>320424046
Took me like 10 tries but I managed. I ate some food first so I had a bunch of bonuses, had Rowen set to "prioritize healing", let Milla do her own thing, and I was linked to Jude. If you look inside his house you can find some items and weapons that will help with the fight. Also, it's kind of easy to forget, but if you go into the skills screen, there are a shitload of bonuses you can pick out.
>>
>>320424364
what difficulty are you playing? dont lie to me.
>>
>>320424573
Normal, I think.

If I used chromatus on the fight with Chronos, am I already fucked? I used it without thinking, then immediately realized I made a mistake, but I still finished the fight.
>>
>>320424667
>Normal
you fucking casual. is this your first tales game?

that choice dosent matter
>>
>>320424667
I don't know what to tell you, do you even use gels?

Maybe post a video of you failing so I can tell you what's going wrong because this fight isn't supposed to be hard at all
>>
>>320425090
>Normal
I had it on hard, but I turned it down during the fight with Volt, then turned it back up. I permanently switched to normal during the first Chronos fight.

>is this your first tales game?
My first was Symphonia.

>>320425163
>do you even use gels?
Nigga I use all the gels, but it takes a second, so he's free to attack me while I'm using it. I try to use it while he's stunned but it's hard to do.
>>
>sneak a few attacks
>free run
>sneak a few attacks
>free run

there.

I admit he is hard but a bit of practice, good usage of gels and food and you should be pretty alright.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.