[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any tips for unlocking this dumb faggot in the latest version?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Any tips for unlocking this dumb faggot in the latest version? Destorying all the power units during the Final Boss is fucking annoying and leaves me with nothing.
I've only gotten to phase two as plant and was killed a minute in.
>>
Bump.
Also Nuclear Throne thread I guess.
>>
>dumb faggot

Don't fucking dare call my waifu a dumb faggot. She is a precious one.

Also get a good melee weapon and something fast, like an auto crossbow ou auto flame shotgun. Melee the shoots from the throne and just spam the other gun as much as you can. Don't get close to the throne and, all in all, ______git gud________also try using someone that can defend themselves such as Eyes, Crystal or Fish
>>
Try going Steroids, and have a melee weapon in your second slot. Melee weapons block shots, so you can hit shots out of the way while shooting.
Don't get his Throne Butt if you're doing this though, ammo-less melee weapons won't give you ammo so it's useless.
If you're worried about low ammo during the Throne fight, some of the Throne's attacks will leave pick ups, so when it shoots a big ball of energy at you, hit it with a wrench and it'll drop ammo.
>>
>>320420695
Oh, forgot, if you get a Golden weapon from YV's mansion in 3-?, you get to keep it in future runs.
So getting a Golden Wrench for Steroids could help you immensely.
>>
>>320420985
>>320420695
Is Wrench still the go to Melee weapon? I remember killing a lot of shit with Energy Blade.
>>
File: frog-gold-and-crystal.jpg (29 KB, 450x439) Image search: [Google]
frog-gold-and-crystal.jpg
29 KB, 450x439
Who Frog here?
>>
>>320421263
It uses Ammo, so it may not be what you want, but it does swing faster and hit harder.
I recommended the Golden Wrench because it doesn't use ammo, and if you get you will always start with it, so you only need to focus on getting your preferred weapon of choice.
>>
>>320419769
Hey, I commissioned that drawing of Rebel. Nice to see it posted around.
>>
>>320421263
>>320421987
Shit I keep forgetting stuff.
Also, the Energy Sword will benefit from Laser Brain's increased damage AND Long Arm's melee range, so keep that in mind.
>>
>>320419769
>>320420368
Rami stop shillimg your garbage meme game. Its like every fucking day.

Dont you have a ted talk to do on sand niggers in video games?
>>
30 fps
>>
>>320422713
Will they ever fix it?
The game already feels really tight and amazing, I almost didn't even notice it was 30. Given that, imagine how great it could feel at 60.
>>
>>320422902
They'd have to reprogram pretty much everything, since Game Maker's logic is tied to the frame rate.
I'd imagine fans willing to take under that challenge through modding though.
>>
>>320423138
>Game Maker's logic is tied to the frame rate.
I know.
>They'd have to reprogram pretty much everything
No, all they'd have to do is either halve or double every time-related value. That's not "reprogramming pretty much everything," if their code is organized, it should be relatively formulaic and shouldn't be hard at all.
>>
>>320420368
>Bump.
>Also Nuclear Throne thread I guess.
Christ I hate you
>>
>>320423936
Fuck did I do? I'm making a video game thread in a video game board. I was also seeking a specific answer to a question which was answered nicely by fellow anons.
>>
>unlock robot
>use robot to unlock all the other characters
>unlock all the other characters
>go back to robot because all the other characters are shit
>die because 30fps
>>
>>320425069
game is fantastic except for this point
>>
>>320423783
JW is not a good programmer. He's great at going through with ideas and is great at game design, but he's not a programming genius which is why the codebase probably is a big mess.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.