[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remind me again why anyone takes this faggot seriously?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: totally legit insider info.png (142 KB, 579x483) Image search: [Google]
totally legit insider info.png
142 KB, 579x483
Remind me again why anyone takes this faggot seriously?
>>
>>320415136
WHO?
>>
>>320415136

So sick of this guy.

If he's wrong so much and his source it's OBVIOUSLY at NST, he can't make it more fucking obvious is wrong so much why is he STILL putting shit out there.
>>
As someone who's been on Twitter a maximum of 30 minutes since its release

WHATS THE FUCKING POINT?

I don't even know who that is but the reason people take him seriously is probably the same reason you take any twitter celebs seriously, only this person you don't happen to like
>>
If /v/ likes salt and schadenfreude so much, why don't we email NOA en masse and out the NST source?
>>
>>320415136
No one takes him seriously. He makes good shitposting material. His near 100% failure rate only compounds this.
>>
>>320416637

He's gotten a few things "right", or rather, a few days before something is announced he's gotten his hands on it before NDA is up.

I don't think he's ever been right with Nintendo though
>>
He still tweets about Devil's Third and actually did that faggy thing of capping someone's post saying the game is dumb fun.
>>
>>320416420
Do it faggot
>>
>>320416225
NoJ fucking hates NST, they weren't even informed that Federation Force was being made until E3 like the rest of us
>>
>>320417593

Already have, fag.

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/contact
>>
What's NST?
>>
>>320418079

Where'd you hear that, anon?
>>
>>320418079
To be fair, NST's last good game was fucking 12 years ago. Wait, when did the original Mario vs. DK come out?
>>
>>320418079
>Source is Tamaki

The cycle continues.
>>
what the fuck kind of name is doctor_cupcakes
>>
>>320418209

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_Software_Technology

Originally supposed to be a kind of American EAD, but looked over by low to mid tier Japanese developers and directors. Never really grew to be as amazing as NCL had hoped.
>>
>>320418209
>Nintendo Services for Transgendered
>>
>>320418315
Their Bionic Commando game was pretty cool.
>>
>>320418530
So the guys that invent Metroid?
>>
>>320418209
Nintendo Software Technologies I think

One of Ninty's very few Western inhouse devs. They made stuff like Waverace and 1080 Snowboarding on Gamecube but nowadays they do nothing but MariovsDK
>>
>>320418414
its lelsorandum :DD

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h CuPC4ke_D0CTur
>>
File: smh tbh fam.png (367 KB, 589x453) Image search: [Google]
smh tbh fam.png
367 KB, 589x453
>>320418414
A hipster nu-male name.
>>
>>320418853
The funny part is that nothing about that is random, everything was carefully planned
>>
>>320419067

What, copy/pasting? Get outta here with that
>>
>>320418824
A shame. They let their western 1st and 2nd party studios rott away. Sometimes I think on purpose. And look what a joke NoA has become after the N64 and GC days.
>>
>>320419236

It was seemingly after a number of fuck ups. After Rare LTD went, they kinda gave up.

Thank FUCK that Retro are allowed to grow naturally, though. Hopefully they'll expand to the point that they can essentially be new-Rare and make 4-5 games a gen instead of 2/3
>>
>>320419195
No, I know that shit is old as fuck, my point is that the people who claim to be random are almost never random
>>
>>320419390
Actually speaking of Retro, didn't Tamaki claim that they'd show their new game before 2015 ended?
>>
>>320419440
Okay?
>>
>>320419440
the art of trying as hard as possible to look like you aren't trying at all is a hallmark of society
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.