[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree that the people who enjoyed this game are literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 81-0-1447157316.jpg (221 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
81-0-1447157316.jpg
221 KB, 1920x1080
Can we all agree that the people who enjoyed this game are literally worse than Satan?

They are ruining entire franchises with their godawful taste.

The fact that Fallout 4 has sold as well as it has is proof that the industry needs to crash and die.
>>
>>320410407
>plebs ruin life for everyone

news @ 11
>>
>>320410407
its literally the same game as fo3 and new vegas

franchise died a long time ago, it got buried, then rotted.

Get over it.
>>
>>320410407
Fallout 4 is easily the best fallout game in the franchise. You're just upset its not your special snowflake "underrated gem" and people you don't like play it
>>
>>320410627
Fallout 3 was shit, but New Vegas was great, and 4 is very different from both.
>>
>>320410519
>le majority of people are wrong meme
>>
>>320410407
>I hate people who enjoy games which I don't
>Fallout 4 has sold as well as it has is proof that the industry needs to crash and die.

I will never understand this mentality. Actually people like you are literally worse than Satan.

Every game series changes somehow which displeases some but attracts new audience, it is not that hard to understand. Gta 5 for example.

If i don't like where my favourite series is headed I would stop playing it and move onto another series I like, instead of bitching about it. Because bitching won't change anything. Bethesda can't hear guys over the millions of copies Fallout 4 is selling.
>>
>>320411314
People with bad taste ensure only bad games get made. Instead of Bethesda being monetarily punished for making a bad game, they are being rewarded.
>>
>>320410407
everyone's first Fallout game is 3 or 4 and they get the wrong idea of what Fallout actually is.
>>
>>320410627
>its literally the same game as fo3 and new vegas

Except without the RPG aspects of the previous Fallout games
>>
>>320410407
NO, it's still just as good of an RPG.
It took away certain leveling aspects but added in better customization which is just as important.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.