[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't been able to enjoy this game since the last time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (154 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
file.png
154 KB, 1024x768
I haven't been able to enjoy this game since the last time /v/ had a server on it.
I feel like hosting a server myself, but I need to know that people on this board will play regularly and shitposting must be on point.
>>
File: garrys_mod.png (740 KB, 986x1378) Image search: [Google]
garrys_mod.png
740 KB, 986x1378
>>
>>320405473
>literally nothing to play but the shit that people have been playing for years now
>there are literally people who do nothing but play jailbreak
I get bored of it after an hour because the wardens do nothing but play the same damn minigames over and over again
You're basically playing a minigame server where there aren't any rules and people get autistic over RDM rules and stuff
>>
>>320405771
go to a coop game mode server
>>
>>320405473
There was once a time where Gmod was great and filled with actual, different gamemodes and not 10 different things of god damn RP
>>
>>320405473
because the era of people actually play gmod for what it used to be is dead, nobody sits around building stuff anymore. they just look at what's on the workshop and then play trouble in terrorist town
>>
>had gmod since year one
>played ttt on original server with creator
>always walked around holstered
>c4 and silenced pistol only
>kids run around with guns out all the time
>keep killing me because i look suspicious
>votemap for minecraft every fucking time
Haven't played in a year, mainstream audience ruined it.
>>
>7 ips
I could get up a 10 man server quickly.
Will be co-op with pretty much no rules.
>>
heh, wouldn't mind giving it a try if there's other people
>>
185.38.148.76:27125
Join
>>
>>320409418
On my way, get in here you chucklefucks
>>
>>320405473
Ever Since E-Celebs like Pewdie and Mark hijacked it it's become nothing but a Murder/TTT game full of meme spouting children and autistic shits, face it OP, time to give it up
>>
>>320409418
>185.38.148.76:27125
on my way i'm downlaoding the game you better not leave
>>
>>320406342
>Spacebuild
>Fretta
>old Zombie Survival
>Infected Wars
>those battlebots and racing car building gamemodes
>NoxiousNet Retro TeamPlay
>good sandbox servers

>all gone forever
>>
>>320410408
Planning on installing spacebuild on the server posted itt, once we get a few regular players of course.
>>
>all the gachimuchi that was posted on here
I miss those days
>>
>>320406134
>100+ hours in css
>95% of it was surf and jailbreak

Something about pissing off autismo 12 year old warden is fun man
>>
>on one hand people building shit with no one bothering them
>on the other hand retards shooting at each other trying not to kill the ones who are building shit

nice, was expecting everyone killing everyone.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.