[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, tell me why was he made into a Mii Costume again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
So, tell me why was he made into a Mii Costume again?
>>
File: 98c.png (215 KB, 640x309) Image search: [Google]
98c.png
215 KB, 640x309
He's too large.
>>
File: notfair.png (22 KB, 817x833) Image search: [Google]
notfair.png
22 KB, 817x833
>>320402342
BECAUSE IT'S NOT FAIR, NINTENDO WAS THE ONLY COMPANY THAT KNEW WHAT VIDEO GAMES MEANT. FUN, FUN FOR EVERYONE. AND WE LET THEM DOWN, THEY ASKED FOR OUR HELP WITH THE BALLOT AND WE SQUANDERED OUR CHANCES

ITS NOT FAIR, ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR, RAREWARE DIED FOR US AND WE LET THEM DOWN!!
>>
Because they thought a partial acknowledgement of K. Rool's autistic fanbase would appease them given him not being a full character.
>>
>>320402342
It was either a mii costume or nothing at all. I'm still surprised they used his DKC design instead of the more recent one.
>>
same reason as geno/knuckles/chrom. To throw their fanbase a bone even though they lost the ballot.
>>
Because he kinda faded into obscurity of the Donkey Kong series.

Why not ask Retro why they decided on Ancient Tikis and Viking Penguins for their enemies instead of Kremlings.
>>
>>320402503
You've seen how they've depicted bowser in several Mario games, right?
Also, it's a video game, and they don't have to physically shove a giant reptile into the game.
He can be made more appropriately sized.
>>
>>320402603
Its funny because crocfags are still unhappy while Ashley and Genofags are delighted they got some acknowledgment.
>>
>>320403172
You've got it in reverse buddy, genocucks and ashley shitters are squealing their asses off all over the board, meanwhile krool fans mostly calmed down after the costume reveal
>>
>>320402342
As a scalie, that costume makes me feel funny
>>
>>320403282
I see this shit >>320402563 in every smash thread on this board and other places that dote on this faggot are still pissed.
>>
>>320402603
I would make the argument that every single ballot characters fanbase is on the spectrum.
>>
>>320403443
That's because >>320402563 is probably some false flagger trying to make K Rool fans look bad (again)

You really think someone THAT salty would post that in every single smash thread?

Most K Rool fans were salty from the Mii Costume reveal. At least that softened the blow for them.
>>
I wish Wolf got a Mii costume...
>>
>>320403172

>implying ashleyfags are happy with a costume

also i'm a genofag and fuck you
>>
>>320403282
I dont think thats true. Everyone keeps posting Genofags BTFO! But every genofag just seems happy he got something.
>>
>>320403737
There were plenty of threads earlier today with people whining geno didn't get more but they've mostly calmed down now.

meanwhile ashley retards are still having a fit in here >>320391919
>>
Did the ballot have anything to do with actual characters that made it in the game?

I'm entirely convinced that the ballot only decided who gets in as a costume. What's even the point if you can't use Miis online? Why can't you use Miis online? What the fuck?
>>
Why didn't Lanky get a costume? /v/ told me HE would win for sure.
>>
>>320402342
K.rool would just have been a shitty bowser

we got better characters instead
>>
>>320403890

bayonetta averaged out worldwide to be the most requested character from the ballot who was able to be "fully realized" and was announced for smash.
>>
File: donkeykonglandkrool.png (283 KB, 443x357) Image search: [Google]
donkeykonglandkrool.png
283 KB, 443x357
>>320402503
Nice meme.

Rool's size changes as much as Bowser's.
>>
File: 486485441.jpg (87 KB, 720x693) Image search: [Google]
486485441.jpg
87 KB, 720x693
>>320402342
He wasn't one of the top viable characters chosen.
>>
>>320404768
Yes and look how bad he looks in that image.
>>
>>320402342
Because his character is dead. No one knows who he is
>>
>>320403737
At this point I think there are more people to hate on Geno than there are genuine Geno fans. Most of them disappeared and I think the only ones left had given up hope years ago.

That said Ashleyfags are still around and they'll never be satisfied until Ashley becomes real and they can marry her. They're all insane.
>>
>>320402342

To make room for another fire emblem rep.
>>
File: masahiro_sakurai.jpg (299 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
masahiro_sakurai.jpg
299 KB, 1100x619
Because fak you. Dat why.

Here, have ten birrion Fire Embrem characters.
>>
Same reason Geno did. A very vocal minority wanted him in. The team knew it would be "literally who" for the majority of its players, so they at least threw a bone. You should at least be thankful for that.
>>
>>320404053
>averaged #1 worldwide
thats a damn lie and you know it
theyre probably saving the actual winners for 5mash
>>
File: 15348354158.png (107 KB, 500x424) Image search: [Google]
15348354158.png
107 KB, 500x424
>>320405569
That doesn't seem too bad. there shitloads of fire emblem characters i would like to see in smash
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.