[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start playing BF4 >get kicked >a pop up appears what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 24574754.png (25 KB, 1424x57) Image search: [Google]
24574754.png
25 KB, 1424x57
>start playing BF4
>get kicked
>a pop up appears

what does this mean?
>pic very related
>>
It means the admin is a pussy who can't handle being killed by a weapon in a video game.

Either that or you joined a no explosives server with explosives equipped.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 600x1603) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 600x1603
>>320395218
What did he mean by this?
>>
It means you joined a shit server, try another you stupid faggot
>>
>>320395305
OP here,
only got to kill 2 people with a DMR.
the server itself seemed normal.
>>
>>320395218
>burger in charge of managing anything
lmoa famboy
>>
>>320395218
Some servers have limited snipers/explosives/dmrs

Just be more diligent at looking at the server before you join it.
>>
>>320395702
Are people really that assblasted that they can't even handle being killed by a DMR? Holy shit people need to get good, it was fucking AR city before they got buffed to usefulness and nobody was being a pansy about those.
>>
>>320395949
It's actually not to do with hating the weapons. It's the playstyle that typically comes with it.

Bolt action sniper rifles are far from powerful in BF4. However, when you have half a team using them, you're guaranteed to lose because those people are sitting too far back and not playing the objective, much less using the rest of their gadget kit.

It's just a means to get more people playing the objective.
>>
>>320396148
I can understand Sniper and Explosives limits yeah because of what you said and jeep jihads, but DMRs is just plain retarded.

I love semi-autos in shooters and it sounds like people can't handle getting out gunned when using their god-tier-in-every-game ARs.
>>
>>320396467
Most people unanimously agree that DMRs are the worst weapons in BF4, so I doubt that's the case.

But yeah, just avoid servers with weapon limits. There's not too many of them anyway outside of hardcore servers.
>>
>>320396556
Worst in what way? After they got buffed they are really viable. I'd honestly say the worst weapon class at this point is Shotguns since they keep nerfing the range on it but don't do something to actually fix the issue that people have with them.
>>
>>320397160
They have pretty awful spread and increases, so longer range you don't have enough time to accurately put enough shots down range before someone can get into cover, and close range you'll lose out to most weapon kits unless you drop a clean headshot.

Shotguns are still pretty strong. Not as retarded as they were with the prior patch, but they still clean up shop close quarters.
>>
>>320397437
Really? I must not really notice it then, I cycle through SKS, Scar, and SVD and generally the SKS I nail shots with and really fast too at a pretty respectable range.
>>
>>320397795
The SKS is the best mid and close range DMR because it has the lowest amount of deviation due to lower spread values and good moving spread penalties compared to the other DMRs.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.