[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me /v/ My brother is very into CS:GO and I want to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 712QXmZjpDL._SL1200_.jpg (124 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
712QXmZjpDL._SL1200_.jpg
124 KB, 1200x1200
help me /v/

My brother is very into CS:GO and I want to get him a karambit knife for Christmas, because I think that is the kind of knife he uses in game. I don't have the game, is there any way I can find out what he uses in game with his Steam username or any similar info?
>>
>>320394253
If you know his steam name and/or are friends on steam Im pretty sure you can see his steam inventory, if he has more than one knife there isn't really a way to see his favorite or anything.
>>
You could be a good brother and buy him some other games or a real knife.
>>
>>320395014
I didn't think to clarify: I am buying him a real life knife that is similar to the one he has in game.

>>320394420
I can see his inventory, but all I see are guns. Should the knife he uses show up in inventory?
>>
>>320395245
link it ill find it
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>320395245
If you can't see a knife it means he is using the stock knife.

There are two stock knifes, pic related.

Not sure of the names, check the cs;go wiki, it will probably say what the default knifes are called.
>>
>>320395245
If there are no knives in his inventory, he uses the default one. That said, I can't imagine anyone being disappointed receiving a REAL karambit
>>
>>320395245
He most likely sold the knife to buy games, or lost it on a bet
>>
>buying weapons for christmas

That's an american thing, right?
>>
>>320395403
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Chutson/inventory/

>>320395404
>>320395423
>>320395428
I think he used to have a $200 knife that he generated (or something like that) and was planning on selling it. If he doesn't have it anymore is there some transaction history of trade so I can find what knife he used to have?
>>
>>320395550

Can't hear you over the muslim chanting, could you repeat that?
>>
>>320395664
Just ask him. Only he can see his transaction history. If he uses a trading website there is a possibility you can see if he put it up for trade. But if he sold it on the market, you don't have much of a chance.

If you don't wanna ask, maybe see if he has screenshots of it?
>>
>>320395550
its a pretty knife, its for sitting on a shelf not for using.
>>
>>320395664
>If he doesn't have it anymore is there some transaction history of trade so I can find what knife he used to have?

Yeah, on the market page of Steam there's a "market history" tab, gotta be logged on his account though
>>
>>320395779
>>320395915

I'll see if I can find it on his computer. If not I'll just try to ask him without raising suspicion.

Thanks guys, happy holidays
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.