[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will there ever be another standalone predator game? Seems like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 902001-product-thumb.jpg (33 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
902001-product-thumb.jpg
33 KB, 350x350
Will there ever be another standalone predator game? Seems like there's a lot of potential here. How would you make a predator game?
>>
survival horror, since there are like none of those now
>>
Something thats plays like Crysis but with dozens of maps in different planets full of badass preys to hunt.
>>
Isnt there another predator movie in the works? Maybe there'll be a game alongside it, or a new AvP game.
>>
Would you rather it take place in a jungle or a city?
>>
>>320394046
That would suck, unless someone made a mod that removes the Predator.
>>
>>320396301
Replaced with what?
>>
>>320394046

>Actually had a presentation all prepared to give for a predator game online
>Stay true to the original movie
>6V1
>Each of the characters played diffrently with a unqiue weapon they used in the movie
>had a good balance idea
>Game of what is basiclly reverse dodgeball
>Felt it was a really cool idea
>Live in washington the central hivemind of video game companies
>No one wants to give you the time of day because your just a regular joe college student

Sometimes I feel like I should just off myself but there are some people who do appreciate the video game stuff I'm currently doing.
>>
>>320394046
>>320394046

There's massive potential, but nobody can seem to get it right.

The last Predator game I enjoyed was that damn Console RTS Extinction.

The fucking predator Hunter Killer Army is bad. Ass.
>>
>>320397438
aren't Unity, Unreal Engine and Source all free. Just make your game gayboy
>>
>>320394046
Make it like Arkham Asylum but with a Predator. Change the melee to be less agile and more brute force. Give him all his toys from the movies. There, not so hard.
>>
>>320397813

Im working on a prototype man.

Its still pretty tricky and I really hope I can make it.
>>
>>320394046
a predator game made by platinum games so HYPE
>>
You could make it a mp game similar to Evolve
>>
>>320397923
Dudes were making a horror movie themed 1v4 multiplayer game (I forget what it was named) like the one you want to make, and they ended up being contacted by the Friday the 13th dudes. Their game is now A friday the 13th game. Maybe If you can make something competent, good, fun enough the same could happen to you ;)
>>
File: 915549-avsp2box.jpg (36 KB, 542x640) Image search: [Google]
915549-avsp2box.jpg
36 KB, 542x640
>>320397593
>nobody can seem to get it right.
u shut your fucking mouth
>>
He's fun to play as in MK, but mother fucker is cheap as fuck.
>>
>>320399187
git gud
>>
>>320394249
this

a city works too, concrete jungle had some good and bad ideas
>>
>>320398653
>standalone Predator game
>>
>>320397826
that's what Predator Concrete jungle was trying to be. But that fucking failed miserably.
>>
>>320396132

a city in the middle of the jungle

just get the entire island of Honduras digitalized and be done with it
>>
>>320400017

it wasn't that bad, it definitely suffered from looking and playing like shit due to the era though.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.