[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a medical condition when you're prohibited from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1379067532969.gif (3 MB, 308x336) Image search: [Google]
1379067532969.gif
3 MB, 308x336
Is there a medical condition when you're prohibited from playing stressful vidya?

I am seriously thinking that Bloodborne DLC fucked my heart up. Yesterday I had an intense fight with Laurence that ended up with me having just a sliver of health and by the end of it my heart was going crazy. Now I feel this pain inside my chest that goes up to my left shoulder blade. Am I fucked? I won't be able to witness Miyazaki's glorious Magnum Opus that DaSIII is going to be?
>>
Everyone has that
>>
File: 1449726627643.jpg (9 KB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
1449726627643.jpg
9 KB, 250x220
>anon is experiencing emotions for the first time
>>
you're probably just an average fat/out of shape sedentary /v/irgin and your heart isnt used to being worked at all.

source: im not out of shape and i dont feel any pain no matter ow fast my heart beats from vidya
>>
>>320391375
>everyone
not everyone has heart problems fucking amerifat
>>
>>320391251

Let the warp overtake you.
>>
After taking a hiatus from fighting games and coming back I find myself experiencing the same thing sans the pain when fighting real people. Feeling that adrenaline rush is great again.
>>
>>320391538
But I am not, anon.

If I was a landwhale, I wouldn't be surprised this shit happens to me. I'd be fucking dead in my huge ass coffin.
>>
>amerifaticlappilardistaniblobs can't play video games without their heart meds
>>
>>320392069
Except I am fucking slav and I do my morning runs and fuck my wife on a regular basis.
>>
>>320391898

You can have heart problems without being fat
>>
Why sony niggers keep talking about Bloodborne?
Is that the only game they hav.....ohhh I see.
>>
>>320393738
The game is actually good if after a long time it still keeps people engaged and having civil discussions from time to time (when there's no bitter PCfats around). Why does this trigger you?
>>
>>320391785
Is it a good pain?
>>
>>320391251
In the off chance this isn't bait you should go to the hospital, pain in the chest that radiates to your shoulder blade are syntoms of an oncoming heart attack.
>>
>>320394681

Not a baid. I am fucking shitting myself.

>oncoming heart attack.
Well fuck...
>>
>>320394821
Seriously go, if you don't go you risk losing your life.
>>
>>320394980
I'll get checked.

I am kinda sad, though.

this probably means that I'll have to stick playing mario games 'til the end of my life from now on.
>>
>>320395169
Don't be sad, aftery ou get it checkd improve your health and living conditions and get acclimated to these games and its like nothing would haveh appened.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.