[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished watching fatal frame 5 let's play Can we all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 256x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 256x365
Just finished watching fatal frame 5 let's play
Can we all agree that NoA ruined another franchise? Why didn't devs stayed on sony consoles?
>>
>>320386996

>Just finished watching fatal frame 5 let's play
It's like you don't even WANT actual replies
>>
Fuck you. The gamepad as the camera was exactly what I wanted.
>>
>>320387159

It just made me ignore the main screen 98% of the time. I was expecting the ghosts to be invisible on the main screen and could only be spotted with the gamepad screen. That would have been tense as fuck.
>>
>just finished watching and Internet video of a game I didn't play
>here's my opinion

/v/ wants to talk about cancer killing games? Cancer killing the board?

It's this. THIS is the true cancer. Read Ops post again, and next time you're going to call some Nintendo babby, Sony cuck, or xboner "cancer" , remember this guy and people like him
>>
>watch let's play
>muh sony console

100% absolutely disgusting ass cancer
>>
>>320387287
I do agree with that idea it would have been fantastic, but I honestly like how it is now.
>>
>>320387159
>but we can't get a fucking pokemon snap remake

FUCK nintendo
>>
>>320387137
There nothing wrong with watching let's plays, fucking retard
>>
>>320387813
Except when it comes to voicing an opinion on a game you've only viewed second hand.
>>
>>320387813

>opens thread on /v/ with: Just finished watching fatal frame 5 let's play
>calls others a retard

Son, I don't even NEED to reply, you're quite capable of making a tit of yourself alllllllll on your lonesome.
>>
>>320387967
What's wrong with it?
Let's play accurately shows gameplay, music, story and atmosphere. And let's player comments make it even more than actually playing the game
>>
>>320387813
>there's nothing wrong with wasting your life on a higher level then your average game.

>there's nothing wrong with being a member of The Organization of the Worlds Biggest Faggots.

Well, technically you are right, there's nothing wrong with those things.
>>
>>320388176

>accurately shows music, story
with
>player comments

I hate this place
>>
let's play aside, game is pretty weak and worst in the series
>>
>>320390353
It's not at all.
>>
File: 1362341612797.png (39 KB, 282x313) Image search: [Google]
1362341612797.png
39 KB, 282x313
>>320387813
Good bait.
>>
File: 1449739277875.jpg (48 KB, 628x630) Image search: [Google]
1449739277875.jpg
48 KB, 628x630
>>320390353

You're entitled to an opinion, anon. But it's in a vast minority. Keep that in mind.
>>
>>320391507
>>320390504
3>1>2>4>5
it's true
>>
>>320392161

ok.jpg
>>
>>320387137
It can be legit actually, since more than half of /v/ is now consists from neomillenials born in 1997-2004.
>>
when I have to borderline beg for a game to get localize and brought over, a game from a franchise I love, and I have to literally sit there and whine like a fucking child to be able to have it translated in to English, I get a little fucking asspained when it gets changed.

No, I don't care why it gets changed. Why? Because I didn't ask for your fucking input on what would make this game "Better."
I do not care what your reasoning is. I do not care why you think I should care. I do not care why you think you're doing the right thing.
What I *DO* care about, is the fact that you stuck your grubby little shit fingers in to my fucking game, and changed it to suit your own purposes and your own agenda, for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
You took a product people had to plead to get, and then took a knife to it.
"Oh, that's problematic." Snip.
"Hmm, they might not want that." Snip.
"Ahh, I don't like this bit." Snip.
"Oooh, wouldn't want my six year old to see this bit, here. Let me just." Snip.

The game I asked for, the game I said I'd pay money for, the game I expected, is not the game you brought over. I wanted the game somebody else in the world is playing, right fucking now, but with English text.
If you can't do such a simple little thing, don't even fucking bother trying to give me my game. Why? Because if you can't be bothered to give me the game I politely asked for, numerous times, I can't be fucked to give you my money for it. Why? Because it's not what I fucking asked for.

If I ask you for a hotdog with mayonnaise, relish, ketchup and mustard, and you give me a hotdog with just relish because "Well, I don't really like those other condiments," do you still expect me to pay for it?
If I pay you for renovations on my house, and you go against what I asked for, do you get paid?
No.
No, you do not.

Fuck off, NoA.

Yes, I mad.
Yes, I am not buying this trite shit.
No, I am not supporting pointless censorship to appeal for "more games."
>>
>>320394685

cool story bro.

here's another:

There was a young boy on the internet who pitched a fit over some purile nonsense and didn't play a pretty good game as a consequence. Whether he felt it was justified matter not to anyone else, and a few were even happy he didn't play it because it pleases them more to know he's miserable. Because he's a whiney cunt.
>>
>>320392161
10/10 > 2 > 3 > 5 > 4 > 1 > 7.5/10

Series is consistent as fuck.
>>
File: 149303840441.jpg (442 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
149303840441.jpg
442 KB, 1280x720
>>320386996
Kill yourself you shiteating shitposter.
>>
>>320387813
>games are so much like movies faggots think that lets plays are equal to playing the game for review purposes.

Fucking hell.
>>
>>320394685
No one cares that your lingerie was changed to a objectively better one. Get fucked faggot.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.