[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: enclave.jpg (79 KB, 900x469) Image search: [Google]
enclave.jpg
79 KB, 900x469
Enclave DLC would pretty much fix half of the problems Fallout 4 has but it it might be hard to bring them into the commonwealth and still be Lorefriendly. Any suggestions V?
>>
>>320382482
>Enclave DLC would pretty much fix half of the problems Fallout 4 has
I really don't think bringing it the super evil faction from 2&3 would fix any of FO4's problems.
>>
File: 1449777137203.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1449777137203.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>320382482
>Lorefriendly
>Bethesda
>>
how
>>
>>320382482
the game is shit and will stay shit no matter how many piles of shit they keep shovelling into it
>>
Being evil was one of the things Fo3 and 2 did right. the worst thing you can do in Fallout 4 is be sarcastic. it doesnt reward or encourage you to play the way you want to. The enclave doesnt care how many civillians you killed as long as you got the job done.
>>
>>320382482
I'd rather have the legion show up honestly.
Then they could do like some ultimate raids or something on your settlements
make the centurion in charge of the invasion a first generation super mutant that impressed Ceaser with his knowledge of classic poetry enough to get command of his one army and put him in roman style power armor.
>>
Nothing would fix Fallout 4. Drop it and move on. Don't piss more money away trying to fix a turd.
>>
Name some of the problems Fallout 4 has and why The Enclave cant fix them?
>>
>>320382482
>le Enclave meme
sure why not, let's see if we can shit on the lore even more
>>
>>320382482
Hiring Obsidian to do New Vegas 2 with Enclave's return from their bunkers in California would make me a happy boy
>>
>>320386669
There are no Enclave bunkers in California. Are you confusing them with BOS?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
>>320387221
>There are no Enclave bunkers in California. Are you confusing them with BOS?
lets JUST fuck up the lore even more, i dont care.
>>
i realize Fallout 4 has its problems but unless you point them out its not going to go away. So name a few.
>>
>>320387375
>>320387221

If more enclave is anywhere, it would be on the moon. The vaults were to test living in space for them after all.
>>
just let Enclave fucking die

they're not even a good faction, the best thing about them is APA and you can just throw it in some hard-to-reach location in the game with some generic "Enclave soldier" body or whatever
>>
>>320388065
And what if some vaults was actaully Enclave approved and they moved into them. what would the lore say to that?
>>
>>320388173
Then what is a good faction and what makes it good?
>>
>>320388507
Some decent motivations apart from "we're evil", I guess? Anyway, they were in FO2, it was okay but they were fucking destroyed. That's the story. The end.
>>
>>320388661
President of the United States and various other members of the continuity of government fell back to multiple secretive, heavily fortified locations all around the continent. Quote taken directly and unaltered from Fallout wiki.
>>
>>320389350
you do realize you literally kill the fucking president in FO2, either via the nuke or just by shooting him in the face or overdosing hims with super-stims

wait, did you even fucking play FO2... oh of course you didn't

how about you do that since it has Enclave which you are such a big fan of?
>>
>>320388319
Post-war Enclave is descended from the people who fled to the oil rig and lived there for 150 years in total isolation.
>>
>>320389550
and various other members of the continuity of government fell back to multiple secretive, heavily fortified locations all around the continent.
>>
>>320389550
The super computer in the Enclave base in FO3 thought it was president as well
>>
>>320388319
>>320389592

>Enclave scientists and engineers stationed at Adams Air Force Base sent a reinforced combat-model eyebot, ED-E, to Navarro to be serviced and repaired there, seemingly uninformed of the assault on the outpost.

ED-E's programming contained a message saying that any repairs needed on the way were to be made by Chicago Enclave personnel, indicating that there are Enclave outposts there. [24] The Illinois license plate bolted to ED-E's side is just one more fact that supports the idea that other Enclave outposts or holdings still exist elsewhere within North American Wastelands. [25][2] [3] Vault 101 was contacted and told to open as well, although they did not listen.
>>
>>320389992
That paragraph seems to be linking to FO Bible as a source, which is pretty lol.
>>320390070
Yes, and that was a retcon.
>>
>>320390230
>Implying?
>>
>>320390205

>In 2242, an Enclave force that fled the oil rig landed in Chicago and set up outposts somewhere within the remains of what was the city. Nothing more is known about the Enclave's presence in Chicago, however. [1]
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.