[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Undertale a good game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/bge20_vote

It seems gamefaqs really likes it , but I'm not sure if they genuinely like it or are shilling.

pic unrelated
>>
File: 1450141659068.png (392 KB, 1278x366) Image search: [Google]
1450141659068.png
392 KB, 1278x366
>>320377606
:^) never forget this fanbase won
>>
>>320377606
would lick their feet/10
>>
it has been voted the greatest GOTY ever of all time
>>
File: rickety cricket.jpg (78 KB, 532x757) Image search: [Google]
rickety cricket.jpg
78 KB, 532x757
I honestly don't know if I'd call it a good game. It's functional. It works. It is kinda different I guess. It is just too easy. Even if you intentionally gimp yourself so you do barely any damage, it is just ridiculously easy. There is no present challenge. It doesn't feel right calling it a good game if I can just breeze through it with no challenge. I don't need it to be so difficult that I need to run the same level over and over until I get it right. I just need it to be more than it is. I don't know how else I can put it. I'm not good with words. It isn't a bad game though. Maybe just an unsatisfying game. I'm not sure.
>>
I personally really liked it.

>It was short, but I felt like it didn't overstay it's welcome.

>The music alone is amazing, I have the soundtrack downloaded now.

>Didn't care about the gay relationships. These monsters have been trapped for who knows how long, take what you can get, you know?

>Didn't know the main character's gender, but felt it wasn't really relevant to the story.

>All the characters were fun to interact with, very funny and likable, helped push me to do a pacifist run, I would have felt dirty killing them. :(

Overall, I would play this again before I play something like Fallout 4 again.
>>
>>320377606
>It seems gamefaqs really likes it
>>
>>320378314
>everyone is niggers
what
why
>>
>>320381476

Why not?
>>
>>320381615
Not a single one of the characters have defining nigger traits
Well, they have few human traits to begin with, but they should all be normal looking white people if anything. Not big nosed jew nigger fag shit fucks. It's repulsive to look at and doesn't make any sense at the same time.
>>
>>320381807

Well, I didn't see any of them eat fried chicken or watermelon, or apply for welfare, so you are right.

Maybe they could be people with dark skin, ever thought of that?
>>
you should just get a job

nobody cares about memetale in real life
>>
>>320381939
>jew noses
>nigger lips
>nigger noses
>who the fuck is the muslim supposed to be, and if that is toriel, then who the fuck is the person on the far left
>everything about sans is repulsive
Not to mention that the artstyle is shit tier either way

The artist only got Frisk right
>>
File: UNDERTALE thread.jpg (373 KB, 900x668) Image search: [Google]
UNDERTALE thread.jpg
373 KB, 900x668
>>320377606
Yes, it's a good game. Just play through it once or twice, ignore absolutely everything about the community, then shelf it until the hype has died down and the tumblrites completely forget about it.
Also, avoid any threads about it, especially on /vg/. They'll ruin the game for you if you haven't played it by that point.
>>
Game is tumblr shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.