[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK KOJIMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: hack.jpg (37 KB, 450x509) Image search: [Google]
hack.jpg
37 KB, 450x509
>/v/ suddenly likes Kojimbo

Gentle reminder that Kojima spear headed the cinematic video games movement
Gentle reminder that MGS4 has Guinness world records for longest video game cutscene and the most amount of cutscenes in a video game.
Gentle reminder that MGS5 was incomplete repetitive piece of shit game that capitalized on le so rundumb and le open world memes which was also was built around micro transactions and was massively casualised to attract the normie audience.
Gentle reminder that Kojima spent 5 years and still couldn't finish MGS5.
Gentle reminder that Kojima blew away millions of dollars on useless shit that ended up never being used on MGS5 because Kojimbo thought "le I dont liek it :DD".
Gentle reminder that Kojima is a shit writer and a talentless hack.
Gentle reminder that Konami did nothing wrong.
>>
Thank you.
Currently /v/ has over 12 threats mentioning kojima. Start a general for him and keep it out of /v/.
>>
Positively ebin
>>
File: australia.jpg (15 KB, 640x107) Image search: [Google]
australia.jpg
15 KB, 640x107
>>320371551
You're an idiot.
>>
*Unzips Katana*
WHOA, MAN. BACK OFF?!?!?!
>>
>Gentle reminder that Kojima spear headed the cinematic video games movement
>Gentle reminder that MGS4 has Guinness world records for longest video game cutscene and the most amount of cutscenes in a video game.

He listened to the criticisms about MGS4 being too cinematic and made his games that came after it mostly about gameplay though.
>>
>Gentle reminder that Kojima spear headed the cinematic video games movement
The Metal Gear series had enough gameplay elements that made them more like games than most cinematic shit games today
>Gentle reminder that MGS4 has Guinness world records for longest video game cutscene and the most amount of cutscenes in a video game.
You can also skip them
>Gentle reminder that Kojima spent 5 years and still couldn't finish MGS5.
Breaking news, games take time to develop. It's not too unusual that triple A games (except for COD or something) take 3 to 5 years to make, some times even more. Half Life 2 (I will admit it's overrated shit, but still) took about 5 years to make and went through multiple iterations before becoming what it is today
>Gentle reminder that Konami did nothing wrong.
Really?

>Konami cancelled Silent Hills, a game everyone was hyped as hell for, and then went on to make PT (arguably the most critically acclaimed Demo... well, the only critically acclaimed demo) disappear off the face of the earth
>Konami decides "We no longer want to make non-divegrass triple A games anymore"
>Konami literally has a ton of dead franchises that they only use for Pachinko
>They still haven't released Silent Scope: Bone-eater to the west
>>
>/v/ suddenly likes Kojimbo
Obligatory "you must be new here" comment. But seriously, you have to. Either that or a shitty troll.
>>
>>320371551
>suddenly
You mean
>/v/ still likes Kojimbo
right?
>>
>smash kiddies mad that nobody cares about their dlc pack after Kojima dropped the bomb last night
>>
File: salt_pile.jpg (75 KB, 502x377) Image search: [Google]
salt_pile.jpg
75 KB, 502x377
>>320371551
>>
>>320373462
Kojima drones are really pathetic.
Fuck off.
>>
>>320376948
I sure do love how you just outright dismissed the comment because "lol, pro kojimbo, fuck off"
>>
>>320371551
Kojima made MGS 2 and 3, so he's alright in my book.
>>
That's fine, since no one actually followed his path in adding such long cutscenes. So I'm glad I can choose such a story driven game if I want to. Always better than a soulless pile of mediocre content ad gaming hours...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.