[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What games do you really like, but there is that one section
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1439026719969.jpg (62 KB, 750x690) Image search: [Google]
1439026719969.jpg
62 KB, 750x690
What games do you really like, but there is that one section of the game that you really dread, and stop you from replaying?
>>
>>320371457
Lice Queen in Black Guards
Ghost Castle in Dragon Quest V
The first and last stage in Deus Ex HR
First stage in Deus Ex is pretty boring as well
The lava stage in Dark Souls
>>
>>320371457
Who dis?
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 171x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 171x1024
The start of any persona of pokemon game. Fuck that.
>>
>>320371457
Is there a section in Tactics Ogre that keeps you from replaying?

I suppose the crafting keeps me away to an extent. What a terrible idea.
>>
>>320371457
Metroid Prime 2. Torvus Bog, or more specifically, some of its bosses, like the Boost Guardian.

Ninja Gaiden 2. Chapters 8 and 9, where the projectile spam really gets bad. Also all of the broken bosses, like GigaDeath, the water dragon, and the cave worm.

Ninja Gaiden Black. The bit where you first go underground under the Monastery, then have to go back up. Also the ghost fish
>>
>>320373958
Nah, i just didn't find a good picture.
There are some missions in the start that can be some what grueling. The one where you have to save a chick, and you have to pray to RNG to keep her alive while she tried to suicide-by-solider. Crafting is also pretty bad.

>>320373802
Ozma Moh Glacius
>>
Metroid Zero Mission that fucking stealth section
>>
Suikoden 2... Two River Story Arc. Dunno why.
Legend of Dragoon backtracking on Disc 2 from that one cave
>>
>>320373802
Ozma, from tactics ogre let us cling together (PSP rerelease)
>>
Caves in MGS3
Bombs disposal in MGS2
Tomb of Giants/Izalith in Dark Souls
Everything before the death of Galuf in FFV
Puzzles at the end of FFX
>>
>>320374731
What part is that? Been a while since I played it now. And when I did, I had just finished Suikoden 1, so I was kinda full of Suikoden.
Should have taken a small break, as it somewhat ruined 2 for me.
>>
Strangely enough, I find that nearly every game I play has at least one part like this.
>>
BURN
MY
DREAD
>>
>>320371457
yakuza 1 chapter 7
go find your kek yourself asshole
im out
>>
Communication tower in MGS1 The climb the hind d fight the stealth'd guards elevator fight

fuck the whole section
>>
>>320371457
Witcher 3
I would have to go hunting for the school armor recipes again.
>>
File: 1450267833793HAT.jpg (68 KB, 750x900) Image search: [Google]
1450267833793HAT.jpg
68 KB, 750x900
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.