[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Geno-Gunner-Super-Smash-Bros.jpg (88 KB, 630x357) Image search: [Google]
Geno-Gunner-Super-Smash-Bros.jpg
88 KB, 630x357
Why live
>>
To laugh at all the shitters who wanted Geno in Smash Bros. of course.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
>>
>>320369259
Be thankful he even got in the fucking game, don't tell me you people thought he had any chance of being playable?
>>
>>320369259
Lol you should be thankful this F-lister even got in the game
>>
>>320370709
>>320370774
Rather not have him at all in that case
>>
>>320369259
i am actually really happy he got mentioned at all. a costume is fine for such an old and obscure character.
k rool i was upset about, but geno is so obscure, he has literally not appeared since superstar saga.
my only wish was that they also included the forest maze song for custom levels.

also. anybody else notice the little extra flavor with them revealing him on rosalina's planet?
the boy from star road revealed in a location from outer space. pretty neat i'd say.
>>
>>320369259
The Mii gunner moveset is pretty much exactly what his moveset would have been if he was his own character, the only thing that would have changed is his specials and Final Smash.
>>
>>320370821
What a baby
>>
File: image.jpg (256 KB, 1280x959) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256 KB, 1280x959
>>320370821
>thinking you have it rough
>>
>>320370821
lol
Miis already look like wooden dolls, literally the only difference than an actual geno is the texture on the face.
I bet a geno character would even have the same moveset aswell.
>>
>>320369259
It forced Nintendo to acknowledge Super Mario RPG's existence which is good.
>>
Genofags are the worst, they will never be happy.
>>
>>320370917
That's actually how most of the Mii Fighter trailers are. They're surprisingly detailed. Viridi's clip has her kicking the shit out of a Villager cutting down a tree. The whole Monster Hunter clip was pretty neat.

This might be weird but I was actually hoping for Waluigi and Daisy Mii Fighter bodies. That's honestly the best I think those deserve and they already have hats anyways.
>>
I don't care for the characters at all and I'm happy he's just a costume...

but wheres THE DAMN FOREST MAZE MUSIC NINTENDO?!?
>>
>>320369259
Then don't.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.