[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh no.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 12
Oh no.
>>
>>
Yuffie just ran off saying 'C ya'
>>
Where did Yuffie hide all that materia?
>>
>>320369552
up the butt
>>
Priorities imo
>>
>>320370484
>only his pet serpent can use wind magic
that still rustles my jimmies
>>
>>320370484
You had your chance, but you had to pick the trap
>>
>>320370484
I see you use the harem party
>>
>>320371116
Tifa because she's my waifu, Aeris b/c she's OP as fuck.

After flower girl bites it I'll probably just run w/ Barret for the rest of the play, some bro tier mode. Feel like messing around w/ Yuffie though. In all the years and all the times I've played this I've never seriously used that annoying cunt.
>>
>>320371303
Yuffie is the most broken character in the game so might as well.
>>
>>320371116
I love that Barret calls you out on this if you do it.
>>
File: 1301634091307.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1301634091307.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>320368265
>steel
Well, off course that's to be expected.
>>
>>320371523
It's the little things that make this game so enjoyable. Like how completely fucking buttflustered Tifa is about Yuffie stealing their shit, which really is made even better if you hold off long enough on getting Yuffie to have her call Tifa 'boobs' during the first encounter.
>>
>Models twice the resolution as the Rendered background images

JUST
>>
>>320371709
It ended up being a stupid joke Yuffie was making about the cage that I completely forgot about.

She did run off saying 'C ya', though. So there's still that.
>>
What a great game.

Goddamn.
>>
>>320371375
>Rikku is the most broken character in X

What is with thieves / genki girls being op?
>>
>>
>>320371905

I'm pretty sure Wakka is more broken than Rikku

He practically solos all of postgame
>>
>>
>>
>>320371973
Wakka's only real use is the very last overdrive you need a good weapon + Blitzball grind to go for. Meanwhile Rikku has mix throughout the game with buffs that basically make the game cakewalk available from the get go. Not to mension insane damage from items.
>>
>>
>>320371905
Square likes that underage butt in boyshorts aesthetic
>>
For how badly people rag on this game for aging, I always forget how gorgeous the backgrounds still are. All the PSX FF games looked amazing if you ignore or don't care about how awkward the characters look in comparison.
>>
>>320372140
>Blitzball grind
you only need to win two games if you do it right
>>
>>
>>320372285
To get them all you need like 4 victories if not more even with the reset thing.

Mind you the point was that you need to put extra effort to get that shit while Rikku is broken from the get-go.
>>
File: Mai waifu.jpg (104 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Mai waifu.jpg
104 KB, 1680x1050
>>320372245
I never understood that, I always found the graphics charming in an oldschool way. Same with OOT's graphics, the 3D remake looks worse in my honest opinion.
>>
CLOUD LOOK
>>
>>320372569
Yeah I've never understood people's issues with games getting older. The only time it's bothered me is when the gameplay ages, and even then it's easy to adjust again. Not like JRPGs have that issue anyway.

Besides, VII managed to get a lot of shit across even with those chunky-ass models. Yuffie breaking down after Aeris' death is good. Everybody's reactions to it are.

captcha: select all images with wheelchairs
>>
>>320371830
Oh, I forgot about that joke. It's actually kind of funny in a stupid and groany kind of way.
>>
>>320372569
Square used to be good at infusing charm into shitty looking, low resolution/polygon count characters. Unfortunately this sort of thing is lost with high graphical fidelity. I think FF7R looks gorgeous, but the characters are nowhere near as interesting to look at.
>>
>>320372814
Yeah, like when you laugh at a little kid's dumb joke because they find it so funny. Except Yuffie is sixteen so more cringe.
>>
>>320372842
I'm so concerned about the tone of that game and it getting a more faithful localization. Like, sure it would be nice having a version of the story that isn't muddled and weird as fuck, but it's going to lose a lot of the charm that come from both when it was released and just the way so many things changed when it was brought over.

This line's a doozy. Five years ago, huh. Like is Vincent trying to say Sephiroth found out five years ago, or is it some bizarre allusion to the fact Vincent has been in that coffin for fucking ever.

Who knows.
>>
>>320372787
Exactly. And when you see the same shit happen in the compilation it looks awkward as fuck.
>>
do you really think based square gives a shit
>>
>>320371712
Looking at the video for this made me realize something.
That rapid-punching animation the characters do is fucking retarded.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.