[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /v/, be honest. What's the verdict? strawpoll.me/6281561
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: vee.jpg (355 KB, 1288x458) Image search: [Google]
vee.jpg
355 KB, 1288x458
Well /v/, be honest. What's the verdict?

strawpoll.me/6281561
>>
>>320365235
PS4 has all the weebs.
Xbox has all the bros.
Nintendo is 5.
PC is pretty varied.

Just depends what brand of shithead you find least annoying.
>>
>>320365484
>PS4 has all the weebs.
Not anymore. Now it's more like all the weeb + half of bros stolen from xbox
>>
File: 1443666923343.jpg (85 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443666923343.jpg
85 KB, 1920x1080
>>320365710

>half the bros from xbox

jesus christ how terrifying
>>
I don't wanna shit on Nintendo but they do have very large number of spergs compared to overall number. PC have lot of spergs too but so many people have PC that proportionally it's smaller part of fanbase
>>
PS4 has most of the weebs and blacks, as well as Japs, but a shitton of 360 converts
Xbone is just 360 loyalists and idorts
The Wii U is the polar opposite to the Wii and mainly seems to be Fedorafags and Chris-Chan types
PC has all the third worlders and generally the most autistic autists and biggest perverts, but naturally a sea of normal people as well
>>
Well it's gonna be a tie between pcucks and nintendrones, and they'll band together to vote us master race sony fan's. So not fair
>>
>>320366002
Yeah, I'm kinda curious why Sony's in the lead here, considering most of the criticism of them here usually goes back to the idea that they're niggers or stupid fratboys.
>>
File: 1386564289791.png (321 KB, 514x438) Image search: [Google]
1386564289791.png
321 KB, 514x438
>>320365235
PC, and I'm one of them.
If you want to associate with normal people I don't know why you would come to an imageboard, one of the last remnants of the old internet (although obviously it's in its death throes)
>>
>not maining Razorfist
>>
>>320366232
I think it's because of all the shitposting.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.