[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>FF7 fans not recognizing the opening theme in Cloud's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 26
File: kirby.webm (431 KB, 552x312) Image search: [Google]
kirby.webm
431 KB, 552x312
>FF7 fans not recognizing the opening theme in Cloud's reveal trailer
>Bayonetta fans not recognizing Bayonetta's voice in her reveal trailer

Be honest /v/, were you one of them?
>>
>>320363316
No man I woke up my whole apartment as soon as I heard Bayonetta's voice.
>>
I don't even like Bayonetta and I knew it was her right when she spoke. I didn't play any games, I've only seen trailers and watched some of that anime movie
>>
>>320363316
When Sakurai said "Climax" I just turned to my friend and we both knew.
>>
>>320363616
>I don't even like Bayonetta
>I didn't play any games
>I've only seen trailers and watched some of that anime movie
Well yeah that's kind of why
>>
>>320363316
who gives a fuck
no melee mode or melee hd. Let tr4sh die.
>>
>>320363702
Melee has been dead for ten years friend. Smash 4 is gonna stay alive for another ten.
>>
I'll admit, I didn't know the FF7 theme. I'm playing it now, but my only previous game was Crystal Rings on DS or whatever. However, I knew it was Bayo the second she spoke, and I have had no interaction with the games besides watching the Christmas opening of Bayo 2 a long ass time ago.
>>
>>320363702
>who gives a fuck
You do apparently, since you took the time to post
>>
>>320363702
Please post your pic you have when no Melee HD.

Because your never gonna get it.
>>
>>320363316
That's Bayonetta's crouching animation?
Oh lawd.
>>
>>320363698
Yeah duh? But people who played the games should be much more exposed to it than I am.
>>
>>320363934
Her voice is still pretty recognizable regardless of whether you're a fan or not.
>>
>>320363316
I've never played FF7 or Bayonetta. I didn't recognise Cloud until the FF logo appeared but I recognised Bayonetta's voice as soon as I heard it.
>>
File: wilyface04.png (215 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
wilyface04.png
215 KB, 500x375
>>320363316
>Bayo's current JP VA dubbed Lura Croft in I-III
>Kirby's VA dubbed current Lura Croft
>>
>>320363316
I didn't catch the FF one because I haven't played FF in years and even then I never finished VII.

On the other hand I caught Bayo immediately.
>>
fuck I love bayonetta

I doub't i'll buy the DLC for smash because I barely even play it, but man I love bayonetta

shame theres no really good translated doujins for her, most of them are pretty meh
>>
I knew it was her, and I never even touched a Bayonetta anything.

Those dumb reaction videos are all hammed up. If you didn't recognize the FF7 opening music immediately you're a shit who probably never played the games.
>>
>>320363316
The instant it panned to the full moon and she said 'oh' I lost my shit

This is all I asked for and I got it. I still cant process that it really happened
>>
>>320364194
I'll be buying it and I haven't played Smash is probably half a year.
They did a damn good job by the looks of things, genuinely looks like the closest moveset I've seen a fighter have to the source material, and a tonne of fun to play with.
Also I fucking need that jazzy Tomorrow is Mine remix.
>>
>>320363993
>britishesque woman voice
>recognizable
Not everyone is exposed to the same things you are anon.
>>
>>320363993
Yeah? Which is why I said I recognized it despite not liking Bayonetta. Not quite sure what you're trying to get at.
>>
>>320364248
Is reddit down again?
>>
>>320364412
I wouldnt know
>>
I've never played a Final Fantasy or Bayonetta game. I didn't know it was Cloud until the FF logo appeared, although I instantly recognised Bayonetta as soon as she talked.
>>
>>320363316
I knew as soon as she spoke then I realized he said climax which made it even more obvious.
As for cloud I never played any FF besides 1-3 10 and 12

so can anyone tell me do they add the dlc characters intros to the game on the wiiu version or are they only on youtube?
>>
Why did they get rid of the holes in her leggings in the Smash version? It's not like it would have effected the game's rating, and she shows her legs when she attacks using her hair anyway. It seems stupid.
>>
>>320363702
>Melee mode
EXPLAIN
>>
As I thought it was a kid icarus character my brain had turned off so I wasn't really listening to the voice.
>>
>>320364585
>No tryhard Fox Mode
Your not missing much
>>
File: 1449301507072.jpg (148 KB, 868x624) Image search: [Google]
1449301507072.jpg
148 KB, 868x624
>>320363316
>not knowing it was Bayo when you saw the moon
>>
>>320363316
I was full-on Bayo mode the entire day prior to the announcement. Of course I recognized my waifu's voice instantly.
>>
File: kisara.png (1 MB, 1081x945) Image search: [Google]
kisara.png
1 MB, 1081x945
>>320364762
>not knowing it was bayonetta when sakurai said climax
>>
More important: Why the fuck is the roster so fucking ugly? It's totally unsorted, and now there is a big EXTRA CHARACTERS sign that just leads to giantass portraits of the DLC.

He truly doesn't give a shit anymore.
>>
Never played FF7 so I wouldn't know the opening song.

Played a tiny bit of Bayo 1 so yeah I recognized her voice pretty much right away.
>>
File: 1449533801008.gif (410 KB, 221x196) Image search: [Google]
1449533801008.gif
410 KB, 221x196
>>320364814
Dammit, I just got out-fanned again. There's no fucking escape.
>>
>>320364814
Honestly did not tip me off.
The moon was the hammer on the nail for me.
>>
Why does Cloud float when he runs?
>>
>>320364957
6 DOLLARS
>>
File: RAPE.png (689 KB, 1024x1051) Image search: [Google]
RAPE.png
689 KB, 1024x1051
>>320364579
CERO is very specific about what is allowed when you want a B rating for your game.

http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/09/18/cero-and-palutenas-censorship/
>>
To be honest because he showed Pit and Palutena before that I shortly thought it was Medusa
>>
File: dark pit.jpg (38 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
dark pit.jpg
38 KB, 500x413
>>320364814
>not knowing it was bayonetta when sakurai already left clues in the game
>>
File: 1335154868058.gif (16 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1335154868058.gif
16 KB, 125x125
>>320363316
>Recognized both
>mfw
>>
>>320365169
oh cool it's the image I haven't already seen posted 400 times today
>>
>>320363316

When I heard the FF VII music I was confused and thought "This sounds like FF VII, but that can't be right, I must be losing it." I didn't watch the one where Bayonetta was revealed, but there's no way I wouldn't have recognized her voice had I been watching as it aired.
>>
>>320365080
Does CERO have a say in regards to DLC?

I admit I chuckled at the individual trailer showing E10+ preceeding fucking Bayonetta, but they dont rate individual pieces of DLC either do they?
>>
>>320365249
calm your tits anon i just got on
>>
I voted for her, and I was 99% sure it was her the second I saw Pit. I knew that if she got in, the trailer would involve her beating up on the Kid Icarus crew.

Although after Corrin, a part of me was expecting a 4th Kid Icarus rep and didn't want to get my hopes up.
>>
>>320364814
>not knowing it was bayonetta when he put on her glasses
>>
>>320365678
he put them on after she was revealed fuck face
>>
>>320365729
well if you still didn't know it was bayonetta at that point then you might have problems
>>
>>320365585
>expecting a 4th Kid Icarus rep and didn't want to get my hopes up
what the fuck is wrong with you? why would you want MORE of those faggots? was dark pit not enough? you need grey pit too?

>pit in japanese is pronounced pito
>japanese and spanish words are pronounced almost entirely the same
>pito (as pronounced in japanese) means dick in spanish
>>
>>320365963
I meant that I didn't want a 4th KI rep, but it wasn't out of the question after a 6th FE character
>>
>>320366725
you worded it to say you were expecting grey pit but didnt want to be disappointed if he wasnt revealed
>>
I posted a made-up greentext of how I thought a Bayonetta reveal trailer would go, and it was honestly not too far from the real thing.

>attacking Pit because he's an angel
>close-up of the moon before she shows up
>"Let's dance, boys!"
>>
>>320363702
meele sucks lmao
You are never, ever, ever getting meele hd
>>
>>320363316
Who even needed to recognize the tune I'm ff7 reveal trailer ?

The moment I saw the round side reactor exhausts a few seconds before, I immediately thought: ff7.
>>
can anyone tell me why people thought inkling had a chance?
>because inkling is popular
that is not what I am asking, inkling was just not feasible at all, inklings gimmick is to ink the field take that away from them and you just get a generic gun character which the mii gunner easily replicates.

>they could add the inking mechanic
no they can't do you really think they can program that in and have it work in 8 player smash as well with out severe frame rate drops?

I just can not see how people thought inkling had a chance, we also all know smash 5 is coming and inkling will be the big new comer to sell the game so its not like we will never see inkling in smash
>>
>>320363702
go sign a petition
>>
>>320367131
It's the first IP from EAD with a recognisable character that could be implemented since Pikmin. Well there's Wii Fit Trainer and Mii Fighters as well, but aside from those Nintendo doesn't have many representatives of their more recent games.
>>
>>320367552
I am asking it was not feasible so why did people think they had a chance. Inklings moveset would be horrible in smash 4 while in smash 5 they can actually use their gimmick. I get it people like them I like them, they just were not possible in smash 4 with out an extremely half assed move set. would you be happy if inkling was revealed and all they did was shoot ink and then you see bayonetta perfectly representing her game?
>>
>>320367131
I highly doubt it's impossible to properly represent them. Would they focus on inking the whole field? Of course not, that's too weird a mechanic all around and no one but other inklings would even be able to fight against that mechanic. Instead they would ink specific areas at a time and that area would be their buff zone that would enhance their abilities. That's not a hard mechanic to fathom.
>>
>>320368243
actually it is when you think that you have to decide which moves defeat it, can other inklings reink it? but the obvious answer the game was not designed for it in mind bayonettas slow down is easy as it just affects time, inklings power would have to affect the stage directly, they would have to get permission from all the third party stages if it was okay to ink what part of the stage.

It comes down to it was way to late in development to do splatoon any justice and it was a smart move not to include them and just disappoint everyone
>>
>>320363756
>Smash 4 is gonna stay alive for another ten.
I give it until next smash you drone. This game is going to die and be considered shit just like Brawl was when this came out.
>>
why does kirby turn into kojima?
>>
>>320368418
he is probably one of those retards that think smash 4 will be ported to the NX
>>
>>320368412
>they would have to get permission from all the third party stages if it was okay to ink what part of the stage.
Uhhhh, you are WAY overthinking this. You just leave ink on the ground. It does stuff.
>>
>>320363316
When I saw Pit and the female voice, I thought it was going to be Medusa, starring as a Palutena clone.
>>
>>320368718
they pretty much have to get permission from all third parties when ever they do something, am I over thinking it? to a point yes I am, but you are not thinking enough, even the pokemon company is very selective on what you can and can't do with their characters. a little ink on the battlefield would also have to actually cover the front facing side because you can not see the floor all the time so yes permission would be required. they won't just let sakurai cover up a piece of midgar with ink with out asking first.
>>
File: 1407384253348.jpg (19 KB, 345x194) Image search: [Google]
1407384253348.jpg
19 KB, 345x194
>>320368902
No, you don't need to ask about if you can leave ink on a stage the same way you don't need to ask if you can use the bumper item on a stage.

Seriously man, put the autism aside for one moment and think about this rationally.
>>
I'm not a fan of either game, but I knew from the stars and music that Cloud was being revealed. That shit is iconic as fuck, no matter how overrated FFVII is
>>
>>320368527
>development of Smash takes 3 years
>Nintendo realized they made a mistake with the Wii U by launching it without any popular launch titles
>weak launch = poor sales at the beginning = less incentive for third parties to make games for the console = loops back to poor sales because of lack of third party support
>>
>>320369014
>bumper does not touch the stage
>ink actually would recolor parts of the stage meaning changing the stage in a way not agreed upon.
those have nothing in common I have no idea how you even thought that was an argument. You could have at least use pitfalls or something but again they do not affect the stage just on top of it.
>>
>>320363316
THANK YOU BASED SAKURAI
>>
>>320364821
That's what you get for still playing the 3DS version.
>>
File: 1417402586725.gif (128 KB, 320x182) Image search: [Google]
1417402586725.gif
128 KB, 320x182
>>320369194
Are you seriously this fuckin retarded? Leaving ink on the floor is not something you need to agree on. It's not changing the stage per say, it's just leaving an entity on the floor, the same way you'd leave a bumper on the floor. No one does business the way you speak of it.
>>
>>320368243
What happens when you have 8 Inklings in a single match? How would they see their specific area?
Also, losing your buff if you move out of your little area sounds worse than tripping, especially on stages that move.
>>
>>320365963
"Expected" and "wanted" are two different words, anon. At no point did he say he WANTED another KI rep.
>>
>>320363316
>Bayonetta fans not recognizing Bayonetta's voice in her reveal trailer
>Implying I paid attention to her voice in the game
>>
Nope
>>
>>320368902
Considering you can cover Midgar in explosive mines and banana peels and put bunny ears on Cloud while he teams up with Mega Man to fight Bayonetta, that's not how copyright works at all.
>>
>>320367131
If you ever played the game, half the modes aren't turf war and focus more on killing and shit. I have no idea how you think painting textures would cause severe frame rate drops if summoning 8 Pokemon in 8 player smash doesn't. Mii gunners don't have paint rollers and can't shadow sneak or do any of the special weapons like Inkstrike. It would be closer to Mega Man where the character's A moves would just be ink stuff. Side smash as a charger snipe. Down Smash as a paint roller. Up smash as an inkbrush. Neutral B as a gattling gun. Side special as a slosher. It's really not that hard at all, especially considering Fire Emblem characters have like 2 animations a piece per weapon. And we have 6 of them. 4 of which only use a single weapon despite being able to wield multiple.
>>
File: expand dong.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
expand dong.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>>320363316
I thought Cloud's was going to be Wolf. The stars I should have recognized but it was so unbelievable my mind couldn't consider it.

I knew it was going to be Bayonetta as soon as Pit was the only character on the stage, before Lady Palutena started talking even. She is who I voted for, and while everyone said never ever I knew she fit in perfect. I didn't even hear Bayonetta's voice because I was standing up freaking out.
>>
>>320369797
her voice is pretty hot
>>
>>320367131
The inking mechanic could have easily been scaled down to not only retain balance but also keep from overworking the processor.
- only so much ink from each inkling in the battle can be on the field at any time. Further inking causes the oldest ink to fade and disappear.
- ink only lasts so long, like 10-20 seconds before disappearing on its own
- ink physics and how it spreads don't need to be as precise and complex as in Splatoon because you're dealing with a 2D playing field instead of a full 3D arena

There you go.
>>
>>320364957
My guess is it emulates that awkward "fly towards the enemy" movement he made in the original FF7.
>>
>>320364957
Dissgia
Or whatever it's called. Everyone moves like that.
>>
>>320363316
Nah, I was too distracted by the talking with Pit and Palutena. Given his bias I was waiting for Hades or Medusa.
>>
>>320363316
I thought it was gonna be Hades so it took a second to register but I lost my shit immedietly.
>>
>>320370162
If I had to give the Inkling a move set, this would be how I'd do it

Jab combo - ink brush swipes with no finisher
Dash attack - ink roller minus the ink splash from the initial swing
Side smash - ink roller slam, this time complete with ink splash
Down smash - slosher splash forward followed by a second splash behind
Up smash - Slosher splash upwards that falls just in front of the Inkling
Neutral special - splatling gun barrage or a charger shot
Side special - splat bomb
Down special - splash wall
Up special - super jump
neutral air - sping attack using the ink brush
Forward and back air - splattershot fire, must be repeatedly trapped like Mega Man's neutral air
Down air - krakken fall
Up air - ink brush swipe in an overhead arc
Crouch/crawl - squid form. If there is ink on the ground, you will sink into it and be able to travel very quickly and avoid just all but the lowest hitting attacks and projectiles. Jumping from crouch will still allow you to remain in squid form unless you let go of down in the control stick. Holding down while in the air will also put you in squid form to allow less landing lag if you land in your own ink.

Not really sure what to say about tilt moves on the ground but probably more variations of splattershot or ink brush.

If other players enter your ink, they will see a slight decrease to running speed and distance from dash attacks unless you are playing team smash. Team mates will see no adverse affects from your ink.

Final smash would be ink strike.
>>
File: shenmue.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
shenmue.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>320363316
>>
>>320363316

>trailer starts, see Pit, and expect the worst
>Hear Palutena and keep feeling my expectations sink down and down

>Oh!
"Wait, I can't tell whose voice it is from just a loud 'OH'"
>Another-
FFFFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I THOUGHT SHE'D BE 2LEWD
>>
>>320364216
This. The only legit reaction video to cloud was Max's. I don't even like final fantasy but if there are fans that are that happy he's in, then I'm good with it.
>>
File: Cloud Remake.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Cloud Remake.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>320364216
>>320373518
>>320363316
>>
File: image.jpg (381 KB, 856x761) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
381 KB, 856x761
>>320363702
>8 Characters HD Edition never ever
>mfw
Haven't you guys gotten bored of watching and playing the same matchups over and over again? I sure as hell have.
>>
>>320363316
The stream kept on skipping for me, so I missed a lot of the hype stuff in the Bayonetta reveal trailer, plus the demonstration, including the introduction with Pit and Palutena. I was wondering why the fuck Palutena was talking about Bayonetta.
>>
>>320373917
You have good taste in manga anon.
If it gets an anime, I think Madhouse should take it on for this.
>>
>>320363520
>sleeping at two
>>
File: 1439161601250.jpg (8 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1439161601250.jpg
8 KB, 320x180
>>320363316
>there are people who call themselves gamer or game enthusiasts that didn't recognize MegaMan's hair the moment it was show
>>
>>320364814
Pretty much.
You rarely hear anyone say climax when talking about vidya and that was a dead giveaway.
>>
File: 52999704_p0.png (531 KB, 908x930) Image search: [Google]
52999704_p0.png
531 KB, 908x930
>>320365080
>Bayonetta will spank both shota booties
>>
>>320363316
I lost my shit when she said "another angel? must have missed one" with that moon shot. I couldn't believe it was happening.
>>
File: nakosmugru.gif (2 MB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
nakosmugru.gif
2 MB, 533x300
>>320363316
>watching reaction videos

Why?
Literally why?
>>
#1 Most FFVII fans recognized the first few fuckin notes of that Cloud reveal trailer, let alone the damn green mako floating around.

#2 I don't know how the fuck you wouldn't realize it's Bayonetta just from her voice. The damn camera focused on the moon (something strongly associated with Bayonetta), and then she speaks. That's all you needed to know.

I guess some fans really familiar with the character.

Shit, I'd go as for to say that Bayonetta doesn't have as many fans as you think. Most of my friends who play videogames are confused as to why some faggot woman got in over Ice Climbers or Wolf.
>>
>>320373917
Falcon and ice climbers are not viable as solo mains.

Its really just 6 characters game.
>>
>>320363316
I watched the presentation without soundbecause late night.
Thought it would be bayonetta when samurai said climax.
>>
>>320373518
>The only legit reaction video to cloud was Max's.

It's why I watch his reaction videos. His reaction mirrored exactly what mine (and a lot of other people's was): Somewhere between overwhelming joy, and stunned into silence. LOTS of "Holy shits" were said for example.

Want to see some genuine reactions? Go look up Huber's reactions to FFVII and Shenmue, or Nier fans' reactions to Nier 2.

These are people who fucking FELT those reveals in a way that's hard to understand for the rest of us.
>>
>>320376137
I wonder how many of your friends actually played the Ice Climber game or any Star Fox game besides 64 though.
>>
>>320376023
The same reason you come on /v/ after a character reveal, to see the butthurt.
>>
>sakurai says "climax"
>OH SHIT IT'S BAYONETTA
>pit and palutena start talking
>OH FUCK IT'S HADES OR SOME SHIT
>see the moon
>OH SHIT I WAS RIGHT IT'S BAYOFUCKINGNETTA
>hear her voice
>miss half the trailer because I'm chimping out and screaming
>>
>>320375186
An anime was recently confirmed.
>>
>>320363316
>People who didn't realize it when they stared up at the moon
>>
File: Heal lyonar.gif (3 MB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Heal lyonar.gif
3 MB, 240x240
>>320375927
>bayonetta will cuck Palutena
>>
File: 1410792780555.jpg (27 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
1410792780555.jpg
27 KB, 600x452
>>320376920
It could have been the Rei
>>
>>320376920
You're slow but at least you realized it's Bayonetta before she was shown.
>>
>Constantly getting cockteased by them showing stars when I want the one dude from space
>>
>>320376710
>Hades
"Too big"
>>
I knew it was Bayonetta when Sakurai said Climax just before the reveal.
>>
>>320363316
I knew it was her before I watched the direct because I didn't catch it live and the stupid page for it had a thumbnail of her at the bottom. I still would have known.
>>
I never played FF7 but I knew it was going to be an FF7 related reveal because the Nintendo direct was just talking aabout Final Fantasy.

Bayo on the other hand, I was really thought Banjo was going to come flying out of nowhere. Fuck everything.
>>
I knew it was FF7 soon as the first god damn sound of his trailer
Bayos was strange because soon as I saw Pit there my thoughts went huh Bayo, then no wait that Vindiri girl or whatever the fuck
Then it shown the moon and it clicked again
>>
>>320363316
kirby looks like kojima while wearing bayonetta's hair
>>
>>320375927
But shotas are pure they must only do things with other shotas
>>
>>320376710
hi etika
>>
>>320380939
hey
>>
File: 1441021743436.png (87 KB, 439x259) Image search: [Google]
1441021743436.png
87 KB, 439x259
>>320376986
>not a clam sandwich
>>
File: 1420429123015.jpg (2 MB, 1280x1556) Image search: [Google]
1420429123015.jpg
2 MB, 1280x1556
>>320369797
Her smash voice aint the same as bayo's voice

>Pit fighting and shit
>Hey pit there comes another one
>Moon closeup
>Bayo?... no fucking way, must be someone from kid icarus related to the moon
>LETS DANCE BOYS
>>
I'm not an FF fan so I didn't recognize the music.

But when I saw the moon I thought "no, it can't be her" and when I heard the voice I honestly thought I was imagining things because seriously, there's no way it could be her.
>>
>>320363316
> Had an itch where the music was from, last time I played FF7 was god knows when. Kinda had that AHA! moment mid way.
> Instantly recognized bayo from moon.
>>
File: 1447520933912.gif (3 MB, 284x158) Image search: [Google]
1447520933912.gif
3 MB, 284x158
>>320376390
>Want to see some genuine reactions? Go look up Huber's reactions to FFVII and Shenmue

this, hard

I don't care about reaction videos since they're kinda dumb, but seeing Huber and the other GT guys react to Shenmue III is probably the most genuine excitement I've ever seen pour out of a small group of people at once.
>>
I knew it was gonna be Bayonetta or Snake from the very first seconds of the direct due to the E - M ESRB rating flash.
>>
>>320373804
how do you not fucking know up until that point
>>
File: 1449509692835.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1449509692835.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>320383032

>thinks that gif is genuine

9001 keks
>>
>>320383032
Looks fake af deus senpai.
>>
>>320364762
Moon could have been Wolf and Pit could have been another Kid Icarus character. There was no certainty until the voice popped.
>>
File: Anime_Scream_GIF.gif (717 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Anime_Scream_GIF.gif
717 KB, 500x281
>>320363316
No, right after she said "Oh", even before she said "another angel", I started freaking out.
>>
>>320363316
>>FF7 fans not recognizing the opening theme in Cloud's reveal trailer

Literally no one recognized that old ass irrelevant theme.
>>
>>320384792
>>320385025

sure man, sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXJTWEEi6BM&feature=player_detailpage#t=14
>>
>>320363316
Bayonetta's voice sounded quite different for the first half of the trailer. In the second half it sounded more like her voice in the first game did.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.