[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STALKER mods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (744 KB, 1090x908) Image search: [Google]
image.png
744 KB, 1090x908
Just download stalker shadow of Chernobyl and the mods recommended in the starter image.

I think I broke something. I downloaded the weather overhaul 3.1.1 but in game I heard wind effects and saw what I thought to be tornado effects or rain drops but no rain or tornado.

Help pls
>>
Ill help if you gib sauce OP
srs nigga
>>
>>320362085
No clue sorry
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 550x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 550x610
Also when I walked into one of the effects I heard the Geiger counter (I think) and started bleeding (no radiation damage at first) then died.

Couldn't see effects of anything hitting me besides what looked like bubbles on the ground

I know this sounds retarded
>>
>>320361938
Game is boring. Only third worlders like it.
>>
>>320362372
It took me like half an hour to pass that first bandit camp and then I realized something was wrong.

It's hard as fuck
>>
>>320362290
Well there's tradition warnings and anomaly warnings, and anomaly can kill you straight up with the default jacket
>>
>>320362789
Yes but I couldn't see anything besides like bubbles on the ground I don't think my weather mod is right.

When I watched an install guide someone had multiple numbered folders but I didn't. Just gamedata and that one text file that goes in the documents folder.

What did I do wrong? Is weather overhaul 3.1.1 not the right version?
>>
>>320362789
>>320363005
Also this happened next to the artifact Nimble tells you about if it matters. Right on the broken train.
>>
>>320362085
http://nhentai.net/g/114757/

Enjoy yourself anon.
>>
>>320361938
>>320362290
It's an anomaly. You're walking into an anomaly and dying. You have your bolts for a reason
>>
>>320363005
Those 'bubbles' are gravitation anomaly. They are invisible until triggered. Throw bolts and avoid them.
>>
>>320363224
>>320363450
You have to excuse me because I don't know shit about this game

But what the fuck? That's intentional? Walking in them takes down your health and can make you bleed yes? Do they also make sounds?
>>
>>320363590
That beeping isn't your giger counter.
Don't run headfirst into a place you haven't been before and stop dead the moment you hear the beep.
>>
>>320363674
I'll play again tomorrow and see if everything else is working fine.

How will I even know if I installed the weather mod wrong or the wrong version?

Does anyone with experience modding know if I did it right?
>>
>>320364071
Basic troubleshooting is try it first with everything disabled then activate stuff half by half until something goes wrong.
>>
Is Call of Chernobyl any good? Wanna try it with AO3 for a nice sandbox experience.
>>
>>320366163
Base game is trash.
Play it for a bit with an unofficial patch to appreciate how coarse it is then put on the mod that's most appealing. no complete. it's utter casual trash
>>
>>320366163
Haven't played it long enough to say honestly.
>>
>>320361938
Is that a tongue pussy?

Also, you don't need all that shit. Just get Atmosfear and Absolute Nature/Structures for your first playthrough.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.