[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone actually want him? I feel like most people just expected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault-5.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-5.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
Did anyone actually want him?

I feel like most people just expected him
>>
>>320355284
I did, but I knew deep down that he wasn't going to get back in. I'm just glad that I actually have closure now and can properly move on.
>>
I wanted him real bad, he was one of my most played Brawl characters and easily my favorite SF char. Also thought he was inevitable but I guess not.

Maybe next time, I guess. :/
>>
>>320355284
I wouldn't mind seeing him back. He was my favorite space furry
>>
>>320355284
I expected him because I wanted him, and I wanted him because I expected him.
>>
I wanted him. He's the only space animal I like playing.

But I think Cloud, Bayonetta, and Corrin all have cool movesets and inventive mechanics, so I can't really complain and say he deserved to get in over them.

More than Roy? Absolutely. Maybe more than Lucas. But those trains have long since left the station.
>>
I kind of wanted him. He was like a slower fox. Wish we got him instead of Roy.
>>
>>320355284
after Roy and Lucas I expected him to make the cut, didn't really want him but extra content is always nice
>>
>>320355284
Wanted him in, and expected it because he's more relevant than Roy or Lucas with Star Fox Zero coming out.
>>
He was the only Brawl character I was good with.
>>
I didn't want him at all, he's a fucking clone and already had his chance in brawl.
But I would have prefered him over ANOTHER FE character
>>
>>320355284
He's the only veteran left that has 0 good reasons as to why he wasn't included, so yes, he was expected and I have no idea why they didn't include him with Lucas and Roy.

Missing Veteran Characters:

Snake - Konami, 'nuff said
Young Link - Toon Link replaced him
Pichu - Do I even need to explain this one?
Ice Climbers - Shitty 3DS Technical Limitations
Pokemon Trainer/Ivysaur/Squirtle - Too many Pokemon reps

Wolf - ???

>>320359027
This. Not even a furfag, but dropping characters between installment for no good reason triggers my autism.
>>
File: krystal.jpg (99 KB, 472x506) Image search: [Google]
krystal.jpg
99 KB, 472x506
>>320355284
I wanted Krystal. She would have been more different.
>>
>>320355284
I never much cared for him, but I see why hes taken out.
Wolf got a lot of shit in brawl for being the symbol of "clone" characters, regardless of how true it is.

I'm mostly just mad that we're getting ANOTHER FE rep. Like fuck dude, enough is enough, Why not add whatever the hell #2 was on the characters polls?
>>
>>320361332
>Palutena semiclone
>>
>>320355284
I just expected him since he was getting a new game soon and it seemed too like a natural fit. Then again, I thought that Inklings were practically confirmed too so I guess they're saving them for Smash 5.

Although I didn't really want any veterans to return except for Snake and Ice Climber. I guess Squirtle and Ivysaur were unique too although Greninja is a better water-type starter and Sceptile or Chesnaught would have been a better grass starter.
>>
>>320355284
fucking glad this cunt isn't getting back in

in brawl a friend i sometimes play with only ever uses wolf and all he does is spam his blaster pistol and when you get close spams his forward and down smash and he will only play if it's on you guessed, final fucking destination
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.