[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does v hate popular mainstream videogames?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 411x387
Why does v hate popular mainstream videogames?
>>
How can you show off your unique tastes when you like a game everyone does?
>>
Because Reddit enjoys them
>>
>>320349231
They don't, the 4chan loves mainstream pleb shift like Dwarf Fortress.
>>
File: 911.jpg (60 KB, 459x420) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
60 KB, 459x420
so they can feel like special snowflakes
my bad i mean "contrarians"
>>
Do you even browse /v/? This board is pleb-tier as fuck and they love their heavily marketed bullshit mainstream games. It's disgusting and I wish you would all just die.
>>
>>320349231
Because at this point, AAA games are too simple, hollow and sometimes, just cashgrabs for me to have fun with them. Just like every other hobbie or activity, when you're done with the level entry stuff, you want something else.
>>
you mean all the games like mgs 5, FO4 and Battlefront?? you mean all the games that were supposed to bring us into golden age of gaming but all they did was shatter our dreams?

IDK man maybe its the taste thing
>>
>>320350162

FO4 is really good though
>>
>>320349231
Because they're popular.
Because they're mainstream.
Because they're videogames.
>>
>>320350290
[_]Yes
[_]No
[_]Wrong
[X]Never mind

>You are wrong, but never mind.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.