[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kojima loved again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: b1b.jpg (39 KB, 680x361) Image search: [Google]
b1b.jpg
39 KB, 680x361
/v/ has been collectively shiting on Kojima since the metal gear 5 release ..what changed ?
>>
>what changed ?

MGS V was released.
>>
I enjoyed the fuck out of MGS V and think it's the second best Metal Gear title, first being MGS 3.

It was mostly a vocal minority of faggots.
>>
>>320347394
typical vocal faggots
>>
A man can make mistakes, that's why pencils have erasers.
>>
>>320347394
MGSV being what it was is one reason I'm not particularly hyped about this new exclusive. Still Kojima is one of the only creators worth keeping an eye on in this industry.
>>
File: The entire ps4 library.jpg (35 KB, 555x800) Image search: [Google]
The entire ps4 library.jpg
35 KB, 555x800
Its a sonyboard op of course they will eat this shit up even tho they were salty with him when metal gear went muiltiplat
>>
the classic nature of Politikz, the side that supported Kojimbo now has material to praise him with. the side that doesn't care for Kojima only has the stale flop of the Phantom Pain as material.
>>
>>320347658
You can unrape something, and Kojimbles raped a great many souls.
>>
>>320347394
The story of Hayter and we the fanbase getting fucked over by Jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfxNQ7Tfuus

>Kojima wants to make films but he's not talented
>Goes into gaming and eventually makes MGS

>Hayter gets hired to voice Snake
>Becomes massive fanboy with extensive knowledge and appreciation for the series since he voiced every cutscene, every codec call, every grunt, every co-ops communications, and he even re-voiced MGS1 while slashing his pay to have more of the original cast return

>Konami wants to make an MGS movie and won't let Kojima direct it

>Hayter, screenwriter, hears about this and writes an entire script for the game.
>Plans to hire Hugh Jackman, a friend, to be Snake and to funnel his knowledge of the character into him

>Due to Hayter wanting to use a specific director, Konami picks Avi Arad, a heartless Jew, to make the movie instead
>They don't even give Hayter, massive fanboy and screenwriter, a chance

>Arad meets Kojima and toys with his naive aspirations by no doubt offering to introduce him to other directors like Del Toro
>Convinces him to fire Hayter the iconic voice
>Suggests to replace him with Kiefer Sutherland, a friend of his

>Kiefer is then instructed to feign interest and pretend actors give a fuck about video games in an attempt to get Hollywood's Jewish foot into the gaming industry
>Does a shit tier job voicing for the game

The reason we don't play as Snake is because he is a chatty bastard that has thousands of lines of dialogue and Kiefer would charge millions for that because recording would take months.

The series wasn't concluded because Kojima had to downgrade the story for that.

Del Toro also distracted Kojima with Silent Hills, taking his attention away from MGSV further resulting in our unfinished game.

Kojima is fired by Konami for fucking MGSV up, Silent Hills is cancelled.

MAGNUM OPUS.

People will defend this.

Hilter lost.
>>
File: 1391571903330.jpg (203 KB, 1038x546) Image search: [Google]
1391571903330.jpg
203 KB, 1038x546
>>320349983
I wonder if Kojima would rehire Hayter now that he doesn't have Konami breathing down his neck.

I wonder if Hayter would even deign to come back even if he was offered to.
>>
>>320350869
no
>>
>>320349983
>Kiefer
>Does a shit tier job voicing for the game
He is way better than Hayter ever was
>>
>>320347523

Agreed 100%
>>
>>320347394
MGSV was obviously rushed. I dont blame him for it being bad
>>
Literally the only person that constantly refers to Metal Gear Solid as Metal Gear is David Hayter. He constantly said Metal Gear 5. OP is Hayter.
>>
>/v/ has been collectively shiting on Konami since the metal gear 5 release ..what changed ?

Fixed it for you
>>
>>320347394
Kojima is a free man!
>>
File: HIDEO, KOJIMA, AND....png (415 KB, 592x720) Image search: [Google]
HIDEO, KOJIMA, AND....png
415 KB, 592x720
>>320347394
H I D E O
I
D
E
O

I S
S

B A C K
A
C
K
>>
Nigga even the worst metal gear game is still one of the best games to play out right now.
>>
>>320354551
You can't honestly not blame Kojima for it as well, man. He's the one that went over budget like a retard. Oh but I bet those 80s songs were worth it.
>>
File: Neofag.png (63 KB, 1826x249) Image search: [Google]
Neofag.png
63 KB, 1826x249
Neogaf is here. literally the only reason.
>>
It honestly felt like it could have been a great game. The first chapter was pretty decent. The second chapter also had its moments but it was rushed and sloppy. Clear evidence that something went wrong at the end of development. With all this bullshit regarding Kojima and Konami, it's clear that Konami had something to do with the fuck up that happened in chapter 2.
>>
>>320347394
Kojima is now fuel for console war shitposting.

That's what happened
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.