[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some genres that you can honestly say you have 0% interest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What are some genres that you can honestly say you have 0% interest in?

And why do you think that is?
>>
Simulation/sandbox

Anything that doesn't have a goal, really. I need some sort of specific goal or else I'm not going to enjoy the video game.
>>
>>320347092
>puzzle
>simple
>racing
>less simple than puzzle
>hack n slash
>closer to complex than simple
what
>>
>>320347914
What kind of hack 'n slash games are you playing? they are remarkably difficult in terms of precise execution and also which enemies you focus on.
>>
>mmorpg
>complex

nope
>>
>>320348729
Fuckin this
>>
Pure racing.

No weapons = boring as fuck
>>
>>320347092
Rhythm games can be complex yet easy to get into. I don't know what the Social axis is trying to say. How multiplayer friendly or socially acceptable it is?
>>
>>320347092
>fightan
>complex

simply ebin
>>
>Rhythm
>Simple

Try playing something other than Guitar Hero, retard
>>
>>320348729
It's based on the amount you can do within the gamesphere, not the actual difficulty.

It's the reason why sandboxes are listed as complex even though they tend to be some of the easiest games.
>>
>>320349068
You're an idiot also, rhythm games are mechanically simple, no matter how weeb or autistic they are.

The chart has nothing to do with difficulty but you guys obviously can't read.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.