[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pretend it's 6 or 7 years from now and hype begins for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: download.png (1 KB, 204x204) Image search: [Google]
download.png
1 KB, 204x204
Pretend it's 6 or 7 years from now and hype begins for a new Smash. Who would you like to see in the next one? Who would you like to make the game? Songs, stages, items, everything.

What could they do to make you the happiest they can?
>>
fuckin' nintendo characters would be a start
>>
>>320336557
come up with high profile recent Nintendo characters
hard mode: no inklings
>>
>>320337043

inklings, i dont play on hard mode :^)
>>
>>320336237

Brawl 3 is going to be ground breaking, you guise! People are totally going to upgrade from Melee and we won't get bored of it in less than 2 years!
>>
File: isabelle-2.png (49 KB, 196x196) Image search: [Google]
isabelle-2.png
49 KB, 196x196
>>320337043
>come up with high profile recent Nintendo characters
>but you're not allowed to suggest the most recent, most high profile Nintendo character
yeah alright bud
>>
>>320337043

Korben Dallas
>>
File: pizza.jpg (90 KB, 539x424) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
90 KB, 539x424
>>320336237
Make the game not suck.
>>
So any characters we can all agree would be fine to cut?

>Corrin
>Lucina
>Shadow the Angel

Who else?
>>
TEAM YOOKA LAYLEE HEREE
EVERYONE VOTE YOOKA LAYLEE ON THE 2020 SMASH BALLOT GUYSSS
>>
File: 1450169717682.jpg (24 KB, 384x264) Image search: [Google]
1450169717682.jpg
24 KB, 384x264
>>320337043
Elma
>>
>>320337790
>Lucina
I just want the costume system that Sakurai was hinting out all throughout fucking pre-release to be implemented in the next game.

Why can't we have Lucina's eight colours relegated to a Marth costume? Little Mac got sixteen-fucking-colours, why can't people like Marth get that treatment in order to field two different characters?
Why can't we have costumes for characters that are actually interesting and diverse?
>>
File: Cranky dong.png (40 KB, 230x160) Image search: [Google]
Cranky dong.png
40 KB, 230x160
>>320337043
>>
>>320337043
Ridley
>>
>>320337790
Dr Mario
>>
I just want melee hd
>>
I want more Star Fox, Metroid, and DK characters. Even if they are same-y between each other as fighters because Fire Emblem got away with it in this game.

Hopefully the next portable doesn't suck in power so the Ice climbers can return, Inklings can make use of marking and swimming in territory, and Wonder Red can do something like collect citizens that pop up randomly across the stage to get more power.
>>
>CHARACTERS
DON'T CUT ANYONE
MAKE ALL CLONES ALT COSTUMES
Paper Mario
Snake
Dark Samus
Simon or Trevor Belmont
Banjo
K. Rool
Ganon
Inkling
RAY-01
Mach Rider
Black Shadow with Ganondorf's moves
Ganondorf with sword and spells
Cranky

>STAGES
PORT ALL STAGES EVER TO THE NEW GAME, IF YOU RETARDS CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO THAT THEN HIRE PEOPLE WHO CAN, IWATA COMPRESSED THE GOLD/SILVER DATA SO WELL THAT THEY WERE ABLE TO FIT AN ENTIRE SEPARATE LAND IN THE CARTRIDGE

Paper Mario:The Thousand Year Door stage complete with changing backdrops which can topple and fall on players for damage and audience which can cheer and benefit certain players by giving them healing items and can throw rocks and soda cans at others for damage

I forgot the name of the room, but that one room with the shit tom of Phazon from Echoes where you fight Dark Samus as the last boss fight

>MUSIC
SAME WITH STAGES AND CHARACTERS, BRING
ALL
THE
MUSIC

These for the paper mario stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPYki-9eO4Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS2rV6em8_U

especially this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em222wDIAT0

This for the Dark Samus stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_oNDCY8Nak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kwtT3H9eOQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwHcH8cKf6k

i know it doesn't fit the stage but fug u m8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUWtSrG6xKU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exXOJhuiseI
>>
File: ku-xlarge.png (338 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ku-xlarge.png
338 KB, 640x360
>>320337043
>4 years from now
>metroid prime: hunted
>10/10 game fully virtual and immersive world
>Sylux makes his return
>Smash 5 is coming out
>Oh Boy new character reveal!!!
>Metroid theme starts playing.
>remembuh me?
>>
File: 5ma5h_roster.jpg (2 MB, 3500x2100) Image search: [Google]
5ma5h_roster.jpg
2 MB, 3500x2100
>>320336237
>2011+11
>not maining Mankin
>>
>>320338040
I want everyone to have that many costumes and not waste them like little Mac did in wire frames. There should have been 2 wire frame costumes, one regular and one hoodie... And the rest of the costumes be half normal recolours and half hoodie recolours
>>
>>320336237
>KOWASHITAI
If I did have a serious choice bring in the fucking Ouendan.
>>
>>320337043
When you say "recent", do you mean from the chronological perspective of someone pretending to exist 6-7 years in the future, as OP suggests?
>>
>>320338040
Because Dr. Mario, Lucina, and Dark Pit had functional differences from their counterparts, Sakurai wanted them separate for online rankng purposes. Along with his indiviual reasons:

"If I made Dr. Mario an alt costume his fans would be sad"

"Lucina is an easy mode Marth"

"Dark Pit using the Sacred Treasures would be out of character".
>>
>>320342137
Yes but those reasons are fucking stupid.

Dark Pit by that argument could have had an entirely different moveset employing any of the myriad weapons from KI but he didn't.
>>
>>320342137
For Dark Pit, why not just have a Pitoo-coloured skin and not have it actually be Dark Pit?
>>
>>320342694
Sakurai makes up whatever he wants to justify his decisions.

Now take this into consideration: in order for Corrin and especially Bayonetta to be this far along, he had to have started development on them in June or July, only two/three months after the ballot started and four/three months before it ended in October. Also, he explicitly said that discussion of Fire Emblem: Fates led to including Corrin. Also, Bayonetta was first place on the ballot for "realizable characters".

So not only was Bayonetta the only actual ballot-decided character, Sakurai didn't even wait for the ballot to be halfway over and had already decided on who WASN'T getting in before it even started and made Mii costumes of all the potential highly-voted-for characters like K. Rool and Inkling.
>>
>>320343268
Yeah, I agree. I've always stood up for Sakurai but after this kerfuffle I feel like he has been a bit of a cunt.

I agree with the anon in another thread who said Mii Costume dev time should've gone to more interesting costumes for actual characters.
>>
>>320341232
Schmid would kick his ass anyday faggot
>>
>>320336237
I have a feeling that smash 4 will be ported to the NX. It will be a complete edition with all characters, stages, etc from both versions.

More than likely there will be new content and dlc will continue as well.

Think about it. It's absolute madness not to continue smash dlc. Even if sakurai says no Nintendo will do it without him.
>>
>>320343695
A noble hope, but ultimately futile. The team won't want to stay together that long, especially Namco's side, ad who knows what could happen between Nintendo and the third parties, like what happened with Snake and Konami.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.